So catch can has been made up and it was time for the drags (Dec 7-8). Because the car makes a bunch of hp and to try get it down the track without breakong driveline parts we are running boost by gear (1st 7psi, 2nd 10psi, 3rd 14psi and 4th+5th is 17psi).
Due to weather there was only one day of racing, and unfortunately at our local track you don't get many runs in a day.
So my first run was full of adrenaline and monkey driving, but did a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second run was once again full of adrenaline and monkey driving, this time did a email@example.com. needless to say I was stoked with that run.
For the next run we changed the launch control and turned 4th and 5th up to 20psi. The car launched way better then the first two runs but
Unfortunately I got lots of axle tramp and hooked second while axle tramping, apparently my axles didn't like this and snapped both axles at the CV ends.
So that was the end of my weekend, but we suspect the car would have done an 11 if it had held. For next time I am going to get a clutch slipper valve, put Bilsteins in the back and not run my 18's... Some videos and pictures attached.