I hope everyone is having a good day as a skyline owner ( or enthusiast)
I am having a very difficult time with my cluster at the moment. Here are a list of sections to my predicament:
- None of the gauges work (except the turbo gauge I think)
- The lights on the cluster will light up (handbrake light, check engine, battery etc. when I stall) but are not on regularly
- I have sent the cluster to a specialist in the Eastern Melbourne suburbs. He took it all apart and said he could not see any issues with it
- I have sent the car to the Auto Electricians in the Eastern Melbourne suburbs too, they had a look at the wiring and said they could not find anything wrong either
- The car does not have a Speed Transducer in the car at the moment. I have bought one but have not yet fitted it.
This leads to my questions.
If I replace the speed transducer, will this fix the rest of the issues on the cluster? I was hoping that it maybe completed some form of a circuit for everything?
Could it be the ECU? as far as I know I am still running the stock ECU