SAU Community

Nengun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the world or international email support is a funny thing.

I sent many emails to world of warcraft while I was playing that and never got anything but automated responses telling me someone would get back to me, which they never did.

had similar things happen from a lot of companies.

i think thats why nenguns so popular because you have you carts and tell you how much everything exactly but there customer service is useless. im looking at using greenline and perfect run now.

I have sent probablly 11 email to neugun now about a nismo key i purchased that never arived....

Bought it back on the 5th of December....

The tracking system says its delivered but i have never recieved the key....

No responce to my emails... Im just gonna cut my losses... Nothing i can do....

same with my clear indicators..

been about 2.5 months now...

i find it funny on there website they actualy say something along the lines of

'were not dodgy... we've been in business for a long time'

I have sent probablly 11 email to neugun now about a nismo key i purchased that never arived....

Bought it back on the 5th of December....

The tracking system says its delivered but i have never recieved the key....

No responce to my emails... Im just gonna cut my losses... Nothing i can do....

They don't offer phone support.

They can be difficult in contacting but I have recieved about 10 orders from them without any drama, apart from the time issue.

Col-GTSX - If the tracking shows your item arriving in Australia, looks like someone at your post office may have worked out what it was and pocketed it. Can't fake the tracking with EMS.

They don't offer phone support.

They can be difficult in contacting but I have recieved about 10 orders from them without any drama, apart from the time issue.

Col-GTSX - If the tracking shows your item arriving in Australia, looks like someone at your post office may have worked out what it was and pocketed it. Can't fake the tracking with EMS.

Yeah i understand that its been pocketed here... But i though $14 worth of EMS postage for a 100gram item would include insurance...

Im a little peeved because they wont even write a email back to me. I mean I was under the impression that it was insured when buying it. I was gonna get a HKS Turbo kit from them but now im not gonna buy anything else... Due to lack of communication and no infomation about insurance on postage...

I have contacted EMS they said it was delivered to Sydney International Airport. But no further info from there. I mean this means it has not got to my door. EMS also said the package was not insured. So im at a loss of $60-$65....

Arhhh well....

Im not saying dont buy from them cause i have never had a problem before... Just this time im really disapointed....

I got this email from a sau member in AUG05

Hi,

My son has spent thousands using Nengun. He works overseas for half the year and I get to sort out the problems when his gear doesn't arrive here.

Every time he swears "That's the last time I use them", but he goes back as the prices are very good.

He first got a PFC. They sent the wrong one then argued it was my son's fault. As we had all the e-mails it was quite clear whose fault it was. The correct one turned up months later and we had to on-send the wrong one to someone in Perth before Brent would do anything. Then an Apex boost kit and fuel reg. These arrived before the PFC which was real handy.

After long discussions with Brent who swore all the problems have now been sorted, my son just bought a KHS GT2835 complete turbo kit and Nismo injectors. The kit has a HKS F-Con Pro included, comes with the kit, can't be bought without it. Comes direct from HKS with it. So guess what's missing from the kit?

Without fail, the goods have always arrived before the EMS number even worked. And without fail, there have been problems.

Regards,