SAU Community

Alloy Pedals For R33 Gts25t

EvilINGT

Hi everyone

Im thinking about getting some alloy pedals for my ride. My question is are there genuine alloy pedals for R33 GTS25t skylines? Or are there better after market brands. Id prefer NISMO as im using some other NISMO bits in my interior.

I know nissan have alloy pedals as standard in many of their other cars ie x-trail, 350z, GTRs. So would it be possible to use one of the other nissans genuine pedals, as i dont want the kind that go over the top of your existing pedal and attach using brackets and glue, which would make the pedal position more forward?

If anyone has some alloy pedals that they have used please feel free to comment.

The guys at Kudos Motorsport have been great in trying to source a set of pedals for me. below are some pictures of a couple of Nissan pedals they say they can source but might not actually fit.

I also realise that alloy pedals wont make the car faster, but the car is just for cruising as i live in Broome, and we only have 95 Ron premium up here, so i have to buy heaps of octane boost :D .

cheers

Evil

post-11434-1137574396.jpg post-11434-1137574484.jpg

• 3 months later...

Probably no-one cares.

But just to update :D, i now have a set of pedals, the ones in the pic on the left (which im assuming are 34 GTR pedals, as i saw them on the 34 GTR that GOD FOOT drives in the near final battle of Initial D - 4th Stage Project D, not having remembering what the interior of 34GTR looks like). And i sourced them through Kudos Motorsport. They fit a R33 GTS25t almost perfect with the exception of the metal behind the accelerator pedal needing a bit grinded off on the top right. Also not shown in the pic, is an alloy plate for the footrest, plus a new footrest, though the new alloy plate can just replace the old rubber one.

cheers

Evil

Edited by EvilINGT

• 1 month later...

Once again update, but no-one probably cares still :(.

Saw the Fast & Furious - Tokyo Drift movie, and im pretty sure that DK has these pedals in his 350z (the ones on the left in my original post).

Can someone confirm where these pedals are from, or are they a NISMO option?

cheers

Evil

These were direct replacements, no drilling involved. You remove the original rubber from the brake/clutch/footrest (the rubber on the brake and clutch was a b**ch to get back on though) and just replace with supplied items. The accelerator pedal has a clip on the back, i had to remove the entire acc pedal assembly and grind off a small bit 2cmx1.5cm to fit the pedal on.

post-11434-1151597093.jpg

cheers

Ice

So many aftermarket pedals have dodgy mounting mechanisms....I had a set of Lonza pedals which I absolutely loved the look of (JDM style mate!!) , but the bendable tab style of fitment meant they always felt loose. I've now gone back to a set of old skool Razo pedals which have alllen key adjustment, they truly are the best (other then std style fitment) aftermarket metal pedals you'll ever experience....easy to heal-and-toe with too :)

I get so scared doing mountain twisties with these pedals. Just driving around the street, sometimes, the brake and clutch pedal will come lose and fall down and you can't press the pedal properly.

They are razos believe it or not. They came with the car. From what I understand, razos aren't cheap. For that price, I would much rather pay a bit more and get a set of these, that clip on as stock and will never give you troubles.

I can tell you that they are definitely not R-ugly poo (32), or r33 pedals, as they came with the rubber ones.

I think these were definately made with a bit of heel & toe in mind, as the accelerator pedal bulges towards the clutch pedal at the bottom. As i said, ive seen these in the Initial D manga on a 34 GTR and now on a 350z in Fast & Furious - Tokyo Drift. I was just told that they were a direct replacement for my car (not 100% true, but close enough), so not sure where/what they came from. Love them to bits though.

Evil

• 1 month later...

all i can tell you is in fast and furious generally the interiors of the cars are all stock (if they built them for the movie) with a few exceptions.. so its likely they are a stock option on 350z.. or maybe the stunt driver chose them cos he prefers em for drifting

i just installed my razo pedals (bought from beefy autospeedbits.com)

the pedals and brackets fit perfectly and clamp down tight enough! maybe some other brands might not be so good though...

im sure most people dont care either.. but hey.. its the subtle differences that make the biggest difference for the driver and makes that particular car great.

Ben.

i just installed my razo pedals (bought from beefy autospeedbits.com)

the pedals and brackets fit perfectly and clamp down tight enough! maybe some other brands might not be so good though...

im sure most people dont care either.. but hey.. its the subtle differences that make the biggest difference for the driver and makes that particular car great.

Ben.

my car came with razo alloy pedals attatched with allen key clamps, they were stuck on hard but i did not like them at all.

in my opinion they make it harder to heel and toe, and i see them as pure rice. i removed them :D

EvilINGT in replacing the pedals you maintain the same heights, and you have the gtr heel and toe lump which is good, so what you have done is pretty cool, my comment is more aimed at those who bought razo or other alloy pedals that sit on top ;)

I wouldnt have gotten pedals unless they maintained the standard heights and fitted as factory pedals would. Easily one of the best ways to smarten up an interior, and besides steering wheels, gear knobs, pedals and seats are how you interact with your car, it pays to have good comfortable/functional items.

cheers

Evil