SAU Community

The New Beer Mobile

Beer Baron

VERYFUNNYMOTHERFCUKERS :)

So when is this new brotec out?

Is it utilising the XBOX 360 controller......................................................................

...... :D

PICSORBAN Ricardo....still not working mofo!!! <_<

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the pic no worky is something to do with the forum upgrade.

I've attached it again to the first post though. the preview doesnt work, but if you actually click on it it will open up no worries :(

and here it is in this post too:

post-3621-1140785803.jpg

Hey Richard, is this the new donk for BTR?

Looks like a nice ride mate,

guess JP and I will have to back off a bit.......... :(

yeah it could be. I was wanting to get a new race car, as the GTR i had entered in SVD, i've now found that hte GTR is elligible for Type 2, which should be more suitable competition, BUT i think i'll miss racing the GTR. so i've got some thinking to do.

and, good news, the speakers were in the boot :D

yeah i've been sharing one gear knob between the GTR and the GTST. I actually bought a top secret knob in japan, then realised i got one with the wrong farking thread... d'oh.

pretty sure the rear wing is a stock type M wing.

Links: no engine bay surprises. It's all stock as can be. stock boost, stock airbox. Of there was one unwelcome surprise, the master cylinder was f**ked, but it's already been rebuilt and it's awesome now.

hehe joy has the pics! but they are secret!

BUT i think i'll miss racing the GTR. so i've got some thinking to do.

Im telling you, ditch the speed limiter and instant 1:56s at Eastern, 4 second improvement from losing all respect for the car and losing the fear of binning it :lol:

Troy, 1:56 in the stock 32 GTST implys i can actually steer a car half decently!! lol. ok, i admit it i am a bit of an undiscovered talent. what we need is for you to get your arse down here and we can both take it out for a 32GTST time attack challenge.

silver: yeah coilovers would be good. i actually quite like the height it's at now. it has quite a nice stance on the 17s. It may actually have slightly lowered springs? I'm not sure what the stock height is like on 17s but i thought it would sit higher than it does.