SAU Community

************gtr 34 V Spec*****************

GTR__34

GTR 34 - You are looking for the best condition car for bugger all price and to use it for a track car??? U are an idiot, just coz u don't wanna pay 80k for a R34 GTR doesn't mean u can come on here and critisize other peoples cars and what price they are selling them for, if you don't wanna pay the money then f**k off and tell someone who cares...

Ricknismo - ur car is worth the money, if I was in the market for buying one I'd seriously consider it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baboo

"Exactly!!

We all have our R34 sitting in our garage and are having fun with the car.

Instead of b*tching about the pricings, why don't you get your act together and import one! "

Ricknismo

"Maybe we did dude and tryin to rip YOU and YOU ONLY off...hehe"

"You are exactly what people like us that own one now hate...friggin moron."

"you are an idiot"

DON'T TELL ME I STARTED THIS ARGUMENT

NO NO NO

Everyone knows, that skyline speedos are factory designed NEVER EVER to go above 99,999km!

Have you ever seen a 1989 r23 gtr with a 100,000km? NO.

...MATE ITS GOT 32,000KM AND JUST HAD THE MOTOR REBUILT...

It costs $400aus (cash,no cheques please) to wind back a digital speedo.

7 out of 10 R32 GTR's I see come up for auction in Japan have over 100,000 Klms.

for some reason it's only the ones in Australia that have low klm's LOL.

Nobody seems to know why but maybe the ships sails via the Bermuda Triangle and digits go missing??? :(

Yep your right, try telling people on here with gtr's - they don't want to believe it for obverious reasons and the smart ones who buy the Gtr's think of this b4 buying the first r34 they see.

By the way BNR34 SVI wanted money even before they found me a car - and to sign the papers even before I found the car - trust your stupidity to enter this type of agreement -

JAGR33

When it comes time to putting your money where your mouth is, in reference to this comment:

Ricknismo - ur car is worth the money, if I was in the market for buying one I'd seriously consider it.

You will to soon relise (I would hope) that you would want the car at an appropriate price.

Have a look at carsales and look at the prices of GTR 34. THere is one for 69k with 20km less (no that we can be sure - even with ricks car) and you will soon relise the correct value of his car and shows HOW dumb and not to mention meaningless your comment was - HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN HIS CAR - or are you really good at valuing a car from a picture- you sound like a smart bloke, maybe you can

And unless you have a GTR 34 to sell, In your words "then f**k off and tell someone who cares..." lol

I am not as dumb as you think JAGR33 - don't get a surprise when you read this, you had a VERY GOOD go at me - so take it on the chin like I have - but if you do decide to have another go at me, don't say dumb things like you did in your last comment you made. AND by the way i did not once critisize his car.

If you ever descide to sell your car - give me a call if you want - i might want to buy it

Edited by GTR__34

Im not sure how you got to 80K - I get 68K so does the importer for grade 4-5 (4,500,000 fob) which is top price i must add. :(

4,500,000 is not top price - it is the average market price in Japan for high grade vehicles with less than 30,000 Klms.

Below are actual costs - no guessing for a recently imported car.

1999 R34 GTR V SPEC GRADE 5 - 26,000 Klms - logbooks

FOB Vehicle Cost 4,865,000 yen @exchange rate 87.02 = AU$55,906.68

Customs Duty, Gst. LCT, Customs Lodgement fee = $15,203.99

Shipping, Local wharf charges, Quarantine, Customs Brokerage fee = $1,837.70

Cleaning as per Quarantine Direction $149.60

Additional Quarantine Inspection $80

Compliance = $4,000

Tyres = $2,240

Importer Fee $1,000

Blue Slip $110

Green Slip $349

Registration Fee $282

RTA Stamp Duty $1,895.30

TOTAL VEHICLE COST $83,054.27

You only have to look at the one on carsales for 69k. He has only just imported that, trying to make a few $$ and his has auction sheets and 20km less than yours.

Apparently there are no auction sheets with this car.

This car has an aftermarket speedo - the Klm's cannot be confirmed - could be anything.

To be fair, if you are going to use an example to value another car - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT -

If you want a genuine high grade low Klm R34 GTR I recommend you budget to pay ballpark 4,500,000 yen.

Everybody here has tried to be really helpful to you with their advice.

Up to you if you listen or not I suppose.

OK thanks

Importer told me 70K( 3 impoters reputible) will buy me one with under 40 on the clock - they only buy them with log books and auctionsheets. 4,200,000 will buy me that car. I have the current auction results in front of me.

I will most likely go through an importer anyways, but exploring all avenues first.

I have been listening to all the comments including the ones the critisize me.

I want grade 4-5 with less an 40-50 on the clock with papers and log books, So of course your car is going to be above the price I have been quoted, its got 25km less and grade 5

You said...

This car has an aftermarket speedo - the Klm's cannot be confirmed - could be anything.

To be fair, if you are going to use an example to value another car - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT -

Guess what the car I am using this as an example to (ricks) has no auction sheets, Kigh km 50km (50km of how many) So it too could be anything and it also has aftermarket speedo. So this is fair.

By the way I rang that bloke, he told me its stock with auction sheets, so I can only go on what I have been told, Sorry

Edited by GTR__34

You said...

Guess what the car I am using this as an example to (ricks) has no auction sheets, Kigh km 50km (50km of how many) So it too could be anything and it also has aftermarket speedo. So this is fair.

I was actually pointing out the fact that you said it had auction sheets (and it hasn't) and you said it had 20,000 Klms less (which it hasn't) That's what I meant by being fair when comparing vehicles.

Cheers