SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

Hey guys i just recently baught my R33 GTST. So far its got 205rwkw and has pulled a 13.1 @ 105mph pass. Only thing stopping my brother and i was the tyres.

Let me know what you guys think

DSC00270700x525.jpg

DSC00268700x525.jpg

MYR33edit900x675.jpg

IMGP2053750x563.jpg

Calder2017-3-0620076.jpg

Calder2017-3-0620061.jpg

Edited by LTHLRB

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, it was on 12psi aswell. MSC Performance did the dyno tuning for me. All work was done by me, the cooler and dump was from the previous owner but i redid the cooler piping etc.

The next time i bring it out, definite 12sec passes.

Guys im also selling the old exhaust off the car. Its a titanium racing fujitsubu catback exhaust, also comes with some type of cat i dunno what it is. 700 and its yours (pickup only)

Hey,

Saw the your pass last nite, it was good pass. Definitely need wider tyres for extra traction, and little bit more power.

You did made nice burnout while you're warming your tyres! (or it was the other guy?)

Cheers

Grant

well i got a 13.1 on 12psi with my turbo, its just the tyres are hopeless. 205 50's im going to either try 235 50s or the mt street slicks. i was speaking to steve from msc if its safe to bring it upto 14psi or so. He wants to put it on dyno again and see if its all safe.

It can be done :P

Hey,

Saw the your pass last nite, it was good pass. Definitely need wider tyres for extra traction, and little bit more power.

You did made nice burnout while you're warming your tyres! (or it was the other guy?)

Cheers

Grant

The 13.7 pass was me driving. My brother drove all the rest. He fried the hell out of my tyres :P. Thats what happens when u light them up at 6,000rpm in 2nd gear :)

funny question that, i only have a full exhaust (turbo back and highflow cat) GTR Intercooler, Turbosmart boost controller and a tomeii 500hp fuel pump. I guess last night it was more the driver than the car. Its a really consistant setup, runs 13s all night. Back to back

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

I am thinking of powder coating them charcoal or black. But with the black cooler and paint job wont it be too much?

post up some pics off wat ur looking at in the rim department and you'll get some feedback and other options from other members that you might not know about

personally i've found a set of Lenso rims that are just SEX!! but thats just me