SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

their both a mental rim.

At TTF they have TE37 mock ups in black and a silver dish on them. They look pretty good but their are fake after all.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its in the same guise, remove any extra weight from the car, jack, spare wheel, pens etc, half of rear seat etc, cheating but for now 12's the goal, or as above with wider rubber

Off topic

But i have the Lenso GT-05 in Shadow Chrome and they look hot on a silver/gunmetal skyline, reckon they would look awesome on black. BTW i have also never seen the GT-05 on a car in a magazine or even on the lenso website, let alone on a car in the street.

cheers

Evil

i like drift: the boot is stripped, the tank was over half full when the car recorded a 13.1. This time it will be less than half, also will be using better rubber.

• 6 months later...

Some upgrades have been done to my car including:

Locked diff

Cushion brass button xtreme (crap) clutch

Greddy Profec B Spec 2

Metal intake pipe

Exhaust modification

Series 2 OEM bonnet (needs to be sprayed)

CREATD Motorsports have been very helpful with answering all my questions and helping me out with fabricating the custom exhaust for me, they are also looking forward to me punching out some decent power in the next couple months. Rob is the man for any r33 gtst!!

Future mods:

Spray the damn bonnet

TOP SECRET front bumper

D-Spec (URAS) rims in black

Stage 3 highflow (Slide)

Apexi Power FC + Z32 afm

The aim is around 250 - 260 rwkw, and all that will be used for street and drift :) Car now makes 209.5 rwkw on the msc performance dyno

Creatd motorsports will also be doing my tuning and giving me advice when needed. Big thanks to Rob & Daniel

Edited by LTHLRB

How you gettin 209.5kw without any ecu management??

you said furture mods-- power fc.. So im guessing you dont have it yet..

Or you got another ecu in there atm?

One more question. Hows that Profec boost controller?? Does it hold boost well? Worth the money??

yep worth the money, i baught it for 470, you can find them cheaper now.

I am getting 209kw without any form of aftermarket ecu or injectors.

I am getting pfc to replace the std box of poo.

yeah i am happy with the time, 1st was missing traction somewhere... but i will be back out with alot more power than the power i have now. And that was on 225/50/16 at around 13psi in the tyres.

I am not the best driver out there, i want to run the 12 with me driving. Currently its not bad for an l plater :) haha

mate those lensos are mental. What sizes?

i have a question to people out there, how are your bottem ends going with 250 and over with hard driving. Much blow by? compression good? still going good?

my engine has done 108,000km and i know everything is in correct working order because i do the servicing and fixing of the engine but i dont want to go blowing my bottem end so soon. Ive raced my car a fair bit, 10 runs in 1 night at calder with massive burnouts running 12psi and no blowby.

If i can hear what your opinions are i would appreciate it, thanks.