SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

Thought id update this... Car has been going very strong, been to 1 drift meet with this setup and it absolutely HAULS ASS!!! but with lack of suspension and a stalling problem, its not fun..

Suspension is now in, Camber arms, Lock bar, Traction rods and Castor rods.. thanks to Ryan from ISC PERFORMANCE. Very good bloke to deal with and great value for money.

Car will be sent off to Centerline suspension, to get a full wheel alignment to Drift specs.

Then will be back at creatd getting a Trust bov fitted plum back to stop this stall problem then back on dyno for a few checkups.

Well be back out on the 27th of feb, last wednesday of the month.. Should head down to calder for a geeze.. Or come and say helllooooo

Cheers. Phill

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff! yeah went to vic drift last saturday at calder and it was awesome. didnt bring the camera though.. see if i can make it again. i wouldnt mind testing out a few modes on the digi

Edited by jake33

Sounds like its coming along really well mate :banana:

Good choice on using centreline, I just picked my car up from them. They do great work, very good price and dont bullsh!t you.

Keep those updates coming!

I wish it was coming along well, climbed the first mountain and made the power i wanted give or take a few KW.. still want to do more work to the engine, more boost and add cams etc. Now i haveto climb the 2nd mountain.. Body work, iv been keeping it off for a while fixing my panels and stuff, but the panels will be fixed, ill be flaring the guards with my new guard roller ;) then a full bodykit, Either Msports or GP Sports. Then a full powder coated black roll cage will be put in and fitted.. Then a new set of rims.. This never ever ever ends does it?

My mate used to work at centreline, they did my brothers 180sx and it handles very well, so mines in for the works :D

Hopefully all goes well with the new suspension and the car wont want to throw me into a wall like it almost did last calder.

good stuff! yeah went to vic drift last saturday at calder and it was awesome. didnt bring the camera though.. see if i can make it again. i wouldnt mind testing out a few modes on the digi

Yeah, i heard it was mad! next time its on ill enter, Didnt have time to enter this vicdrift event. Also im going to bring it back to winton, havnt been there since i first put the new motor in.

I wish it was coming along well, climbed the first mountain and made the power i wanted give or take a few KW.. still want to do more work to the engine, more boost and add cams etc. Now i haveto climb the 2nd mountain.. Body work, iv been keeping it off for a while fixing my panels and stuff, but the panels will be fixed, ill be flaring the guards with my new guard roller :happy: then a full bodykit, Either Msports or GP Sports. Then a full powder coated black roll cage will be put in and fitted.. Then a new set of rims.. This never ever ever ends does it?

My mate used to work at centreline, they did my brothers 180sx and it handles very well, so mines in for the works :P

Hopefully all goes well with the new suspension and the car wont want to throw me into a wall like it almost did last calder.

I need to roll my guards bad, was getting some serious tyre rubbage. If you want some one to come around and help you out (Baiscally muck around, and use the guard roller) let me know. :D

well my brother will be doing guard rolling once he gets the hang of it (you should c the flares on his 180!! it makes 19 x 9 racing harts look standard!) ill get him to roll your guards, as he will be doing it for a lil job on the side.

• 4 months later...

hey dude , a bit off topic but did you have to cut your bumper at all when you stuck on that GTR Intercooler as shown in the first pics on this thread??

Im looking to put an intercooler on and the GTR intercooler looks like the one for my car... have the same car as yours but in white..

Any downsides to the GTR Intercooler you have?

Cheers , Troy

no downsides mate.. its a killer cooler. Its a R32 GTR item. Didnt haveto cut front bumper.. i have the nismo optioned TYPE M front bar.. You might needa cut a bit off yours to fit.

• 2 years later...

Thought id add something here..

The cars been dead for around 2 years approx lol because of other things iv needed to do. Will be getting back into shape soon (aiming for christmas) and will be raced and hoping for a low 11sec pass with the power it should be making.

New setup is a 3076R .82 and an ex cam gear. Hoping for around 320kw on pump fuel.

Undecided if i want to keep it or sell it..