• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
well guys here is the r34 ecu pinouts i hope it may help you

Good on you. I believe these are the pinouts for SeriesII Stagea. I understand the series I Stagea ECU is not the same as the R33 Skyline and also different from the R34 Skyline.

Does anybody have the pinouts for series I WGN34 Stagea? I have spent hours/days reading through this site and haven't come across it yet.

I saw that some people have got a CD of the Japanese workshop manual for the Stagea (some time ago) and if anyone is prepared to mail me a copy (to Auckland NZ) I would be happy to send requisite number of AU$

Thanks

Good on you. I believe these are the pinouts for SeriesII Stagea. I understand the series I Stagea ECU is not the same as the R33 Skyline and also different from the R34 Skyline.

Does anybody have the pinouts for series I WGN34 Stagea? I have spent hours/days reading through this site and haven't come across it yet.

I saw that some people have got a CD of the Japanese workshop manual for the Stagea (some time ago) and if anyone is prepared to mail me a copy (to Auckland NZ) I would be happy to send requisite number of AU$

Thanks

No problem, pm me your address and Ill let you know details, then send to you,

Simon

• 3 months later...
For most series I ECUs they seem to be as per the R34 chart above

It has been noted before that there is 3 different versions of series 1 ECU with different pin outs

Do not assume they are the same are similar

I used www.repairmanual.co.nz

Cost me $10US to get my series 2 stagea ecu pinouts translated

Took 2 weeks.

Thanks

Buy the owners manual in english version here

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/ID=216...uctdetails.html

Need more requests for the workshop manual in english version here

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/CATID=...uctdetails.html

Hi guys as Darrin said there are at least 3 pin outs for series 1 W34 stageas. More details including how to identify by date and model code on ECU are in this thread:

Looks like the earliest ones are a very close match to R34 GTT.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...S1-t205298.html

which reminds me....I need to update it!

• 4 months later...

sorry to bring up an old thread but i just want to make sure.

so the R34 GTT pinouts are indenticle to the series 2 C34 stagea?? more precisely the factory manual version (RS4S)??? i just dont wanna buy a plug in then find out it needs wiring changed

i have posted a link in sturbs recent post on the powerfc.

they are almost identical barring one pin (to the best of my knowledge) so it will plug straight into a S2 particularly an RS4S and run it. a resistor is required for pin 51 to modify the voltage to the correct level.

i have posted a link in sturbs recent post on the powerfc.

they are almost identical barring one pin (to the best of my knowledge) so it will plug straight into a S2 particularly an RS4S and run it. a resistor is required for pin 51 to modify the voltage to the correct level.

cheers for that wolverine,

as i read in another thread is the voltage correction merely to fix the check engine light? or is there a more concerning reason??

• 9 months later...