SAU Community

Sold![sa] Black 4 Door 1989 Garage Impul R32 Gts-t (now With Pics)

Hey all,

After 18 months of ownership (I'm the only one to have owned it in this country...) and due to a lack of full time job plus a massive amount of uni bills mounting up its time for me to sell off my baby. But what a beautiful baby she is!

It's a Black 4 door 1989 GARAGE IMPUL R32 Gts-t (R32R), number 121/200 ever made. Physically and mechanically this thing is very nice. I've taken the utmost of care with the car in the time I've owned it, it's been my pride and joy.

Externally the car is beautiful. I've known a few people which have not liked the look of the R32 Impul's or any 4 door R32's in general - until they've seen this one. The black add's a whole level of class to the car and really does justice to the design of the Impul's. The bonnet was resprayed a month of so back after it started to peel due to a scratch put on it in a parking lot. It still matches up perfectly though.

Mechanically the car is fantastic - at only 116,00km's. It has the full log books from Japan and has had it's timing belt replaced. It's been serviced and tuned by Boostworx and performs very well. It's just had very nice new rubber put on also.

Standard Impul Modifications:

Impul Exhaust

Impul Rims

Impul Bodykit

Impul strut brace with the issue number stamped into it

GTR bonnet

Impul Floor Mats

Impul Steering Wheel

(+ air conditioning and all the standard Type M features)

Extras:

Bosch Fuel Pump

K&N Performance Filter

Aftermarket Suspension

Brand New Tyres

Turbo Timer

Brand New brake pads and rotors

I'll be posting up some pics probably later today.

I need to sell this ASAP (as I said bills and fees are just getting too much).

Asking Price: $14,000ono

I'm in St Georges (near Burnside). Contact me at - [email protected] - or PM me :)

EDIT:

Here's the pictures I promised:

front.jpg

rear.jpg

wheel.jpg

full.jpg

Edited by Campster123

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...