SAU Community

350z Rims On R34 Gtt?

oblivo

It's time to ditch the 19s, and a friend has some stock 350Z alloys lying around, so can anyone see any difficulties that may arise fitting them to an R34 GTT?

As far as I can work out, they are the multi-spoked 17x7.5in front, 17x8in rear variety, offset +30 and +33 respectively.

Thanks in adavnce.

Hi oblivo....as for 350z rims they are 18" and I think either 7.5 or 8" wide.

They fit a R34 gtt fine (seen in person)....also have a look thru the classified section as some guy was selling them and had picks of them on his gtt.

Thanks silva...I was under the impression that there was only one set of 350Z rims.

All the 06 350Z's run 18x8's.

On previous year models, the entry level Touring spec had 17" rims with the staggered sizes listed above. The Track and the Roadsters ran the 18's, and the RAYS optional wheels were the same size, but forged for extra lightness.

And to answer the original question, if they'll fit an S14 Silvia (which I have seen) I can't see any issues putting them on a Skyline.

Edited by scathing

Thanks for the comments and that pic.

I must say they do look great on that 34, and they are the exact style of rim, but I'm fairly condident the ones available to me are the 17in variety... oh well.

I'm hoping they will make a dramatic improvement in weight over my concrete-blocks-with-rubber 19s. See how it goes.

I must say they do look great on that 34, and they are the exact style of rim, but I'm fairly condident the ones available to me are the 17in variety

If the rims are 17", then they're not that style. The 17" 350Z rims look like this.

• 9 months later...

Hi there, sorry to hijack your thread,

But I can get 18" 350z rims from a freind who is about to buy one, and i wanted to know if they will fit a r33 4 door. I have no idea on the dimensions apart from 18", If anyone could help I would be greatful.

Cheers :thumbsup:

And to answer the original question, if they'll fit an S14 Silvia (which I have seen) I can't see any issues putting them on a Skyline.

almost, they did fit right up on my skyline, but under acceleration they do scrape on the rear guards, and yes you need the guards rolled on a 32 to make them fit...

img0089edtoc8.jpg

almost, they did fit right up on my skyline, but under acceleration they do scrape on the rear guards, and yes you need the guards rolled on a 32 to make them fit...

img0089edtoc8.jpg

Those are the ones, There is nothing wrong with the wheels i have, but if i can go bigger why not! :laugh:

post-33491-1170831727.jpg