Flame Thrower Kit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly if you do this and drive on the road I hope you get caught and your car taken off you. Not only does it look ridiculous but it is dangerous and once again gives Skyline owners a bad name (ie. Illegal modifications)

If you are gonna do this shit, save it for the track, DON'T drive around day to day with this cos you are going to get caught.

Oh, and one last thing, if you are referencing that horrid movie Riced And Ridiculous for modifying your car, I suggest you find other sources of inspiration

i can understand where ur comming from but yeh, believe me if i do get it done it wont be like how u say it. yeh another skyline i no i no sorry to everyone else. but hey well see wat happens.

Guest Xinhua

Ulitimatly if he wants it he can have it.

None of us can physically stop him so let him be.

I'm sure hes old enough to be responsible with them if he does get them.

it will cost you around $250 as i got one and had pro installed.. i used it on my farm where no1 was around just to see how it looks.. i never used it on the road and my latest talk with Constable March from north sydney told me they were extremely illegal, if you were caught with it even not in use your car would be taken, and taken to court on charges to the envronment.

other words dont do it?

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

If i lose the winner takes my car but if i win, i take the money and the respect. to some ppl thats more importent HAHHAHAHAHA

250 bux....man i was thinkin a couple of grand. i guess ill do it and if its really that bad i can take it off. 200 bux man its worth the try

' date='12 Apr 2006, 09:11 PM' post='2089922']

thats the only way :) i just spent $600+ for my setup cant wait to give it a try with my new turbo :P

dude just get a Bee-R rev-limiter, it does the same thing works good and only cost like $200-$400

never herd of that...hows it work?

Bee-R is a spark cut limiter. Hit the limiter and it shoots flames banging off the limiter. I wouldn't mind one for my car for drifting. :)

work just like that, also has a second function to set the limiter down to like 4000rpm for like a launch control type spec hehehe

I think you are doing that well enough on your own

i think we should leave it at this i got all the info i need. some of the girls have just woken up and started to have a cry. thanks ppl

i think we should leave it at this i got all the info i need. some of the girls have just woken up and started to have a cry. thanks ppl

You can't create a thread this stupid and not expect to get flamed.

nice pun dark

:)

and you cant say somthing liek this making yourself sound like a total aarogant prick and not epexct somthing

im suprised know ones called me some 8 year old kid for doing this stuff. when i asked here before about getting a r34 for my 1st car everyone told me to piss off and stop watching 2f2f. i know wat i want and i can get it.