Flame Thrower Kit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously wat is the point of putting a flame thrower on.?

Waste of money, and has serious wang factor.

If exhausts is ur thing, put a 13B turbo rota in ur skyline (presuming u have 1 since this is a skyline forum) they get backfires and flames.

Dont put 1 on its pathetic, highly dangerous and illegal.

You wanker!!

See my pic over there <------

Burnt a huge hole in the bar and melted the tail light.

I can laugh about it, it was at the race track so the fire car was right on me to put it out, plus I carry extinguishers. Any time I drive it home from the track is a successful day out.

Can you afford to lose your car??

Are you prepared for a jail term if you injure someone??

I recommend BAN and refuse entry to SAUVic .

Rice forums are that way tool --->

My friend had a flame kit on his car, but then the car exploded after it shot up by some dude and the NOS tank exploded. So we had to walk a long way back to his house, where I got Vince's beer and lift home from Mia..

My friend had a flame kit on his car, but then the car exploded after it shot up by some dude and the NOS tank exploded. So we had to walk a long way back to his house, where I got Vince's beer and lift home from Mia..

i think i just had deja vu

woah guys, relax. i told him to start this thread so he could understand why i tell him not to get it, and i expected him to cop it a bit, but hes bein called a fag, and recomending he should be banned from the forums. damn, ppl come here to ask quesitons, and he obviously didnt know just how bad these things are, now he does, give him a break

Asking a stupid question like getting a flame thrower kit is bound to get the piss takin out. People who install things so dangerous like these should be banned so the rest of the group does not cop it. To bad for him he braught it on himself.

See above pic there is ur flame thrower = pure power GTR