SAU Community

##new White Face Dial Run##

kezza

logo.gif

This offer starts from the 15\04\06 to the 20\05\06

The white face dials made by CYBER STORK are a great add on to your car.

I have had them in my car for over a year and they look sweet.

I have had more interest in them since the last buy, so i will run it again.

I have a Friend in japan, and he part runs this business so with his help i can bring you a great deal on them.

They are made for ANY car made in japan. But am only doing SKYLINES, cause to be honest thats all i care about, lol

From R32 GTS-t and GTR. R33 GTS-T S1 and R33 GTS-T S2. R34 GTS-T and all GTRs

32gtr-b.jpg

R33type1.jpg

150-2.jpg

They come as white faced this is standard form

priced at $110 including All shipping, EMS, domestic postage in japan.

And insurance and Express postage from me.

All dials are BRAND NEW and require you to pop out ya dials, they are made to slip over your stock ones, you dont even need to take off ya needle.

Takes about 20min to do and will change the look of your dash heaps!

Ok, you can also get other than white. as in this pic, this is a small price of $40 you can have any of the colours listed.

sample_film.jpg

ok, lets get it on. :bomb_ie:

who is in?

######NEW UPDATE########

BEZELS.

FOR ALL SKYLINES. R32 R33 R34 STAGER...

IF YOU GET A SET OF DIALS WE WILL CHUCK IN BEZELS FOR A MEAR $80(THATS THE FULL RING SET.)

IF YOU WANT THEM WITH OUT GETTING DIALS THEY ARE $140 TO YOUR DOOR.

eg, r32 FULL SET OF BEZELS AND RING SET BRUSHED ALOY AND CHROME.

R32-PR-HMb.jpg

SAME THING FOR STAGER

WGNC34-PR-HMb.jpg

PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THE DEPOSIT AND ARE ON THE LIST.

1. MR CHRIS LAW :happy:

2. MR JOHN CHARALAMBOUS :happy:

3. MR MARK .R :excl:

ALL OTHER WHO HAVE ORDERED BETTER CONTACT ME IF THEY HAVE HAD A PROBLEM...

ONE PAYMENT WAS PUT INTO MY ACCOUNT BUT HAS NO RECORD OF NAME?

Edited by kezza

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in on this one for sure bro....but i think i will let you choose the colour and everything as you know my car better than i do at the moment lol :):(

let us know bro.

cheers, mick

' date='15 Apr 2006, 04:52 PM' post='2094631']

If u can get stagea one's l'm in.

PM me and let me know once u need bank deposits made!! :D:)

hey mick... bout time you got some damm dials... hahaha will that mean ill have a little job to do on ya car while you away in the army? I would just go for the white face/Blue numbers.... cant go wrong bro.

STAGEN, i sure can get the stagea dials mate. What colour would you like? White faced/blue numbers, or White faced/RED numbers?

post-14512-1145199655.jpg

hey mick... bout time you got some damm dials... hahaha will that mean ill have a little job to do on ya car while you away in the army? I would just go for the white face/Blue numbers.... cant go wrong bro.

STAGEN, i sure can get the stagea dials mate. What colour would you like? White faced/blue numbers, or White faced/RED numbers?

looking good, I had a couple other people asking me, so I'll direct them here!!

I'd like to see at least 10 this time so we've extended this deal for over 1 month!!

I assume these don't fit R34GTT, as the standard dial is not flat - it is 2 tiered.

But, if you can get them, are they available for a tiptronic auto R34GTT? Ie. they need small cut-outs at the bottom centre to see the 'steering wheel controls activated' and the 'gear number' lights.

Hey I'm intrested in some white dials. Do they light up of with the std. globes??? I haven't pulled apart my cluster yet...do they use T5/T6.5 style globes?? anyway let me know but I assume its ok.
I assume these don't fit R34GTT, as the standard dial is not flat - it is 2 tiered.

But, if you can get them, are they available for a tiptronic auto R34GTT? Ie. they need small cut-outs at the bottom centre to see the 'steering wheel controls activated' and the 'gear number' lights.

Ok, the globe size has nothing to do with the dials them selfs.

This is a pic of my mates R33 S2 with stocko lighting, its not too bad at all...

P2202212.jpg

nightcrawler, i can get thwm for the R34 GTT, :)

For the $110 you can have white faced, with BLUE NUMBERS. Or white faced with RED numbers.

Only if you want other coloured backgrounds or number colours other than the red or blue it will cost more.

This is a step by step way they are fitted...

http://www.cyberstork.com/cgi-bin/howto.cgi?sel=img

Edited by kezza

the globe size does matter but only if the std globes are too dull for the new dials...I done a lot of work on my FTO dials...they rock now...I have a lot of T5/T10 led setups that I have been testing. However you pic pretty much shows the std globes are cool...once I get mine I will do some testing and see what some brighter ones do....hehehe

I'm in! put in down.....red or blue??? hmmm now sure....blue sounds cool I guess.

Can you get the LED dash light replacements? I havent found anything suitable, all the ones you buy are too direct and not bright enough.

mate there are a lot. But u can't buy them easily..I have bought most of mine from the UK and the US. However in the end I found by using a T10 sized std globe (instead of a T5 sized one (pretty comon) I got heas of light...cos $2 from autobahn...but depends on how u install them.

Anyway as for the GB....some1 PM's me and I have bought some of someone else who didn't use their from the last GB.

Thanks

KJ

Yeah i did the same sort of trials on globes... but if you want an even amount of light using the T10 globs are not too bad.

i have been playing around with a strange sort of led at the moment, its flat and uses a whole WATT, but it says you need a heat sink for it, cause it makes a fair bit of heat!

HAHAHAHA at the moment i have 7 colour LEDs around the needle, so the needle its self slowley changes colour while ya driving... HEY THATS MY IDEA, DONT COPYYYYYY! lmao

well who ever is in, please send me a PM on what year and R?? GTS??? and the colour of the numbers. (red or blue)

Then ill send you my account number and then you will be on the list :(

the globe size does matter but only if the std globes are too dull for the new dials...I done a lot of work on my FTO dials...they rock now...I have a lot of T5/T10 led setups that I have been testing. However you pic pretty much shows the std globes are cool...once I get mine I will do some testing and see what some brighter ones do....hehehe

I'm in! put in down.....red or blue??? hmmm now sure....blue sounds cool I guess.

We'll hook up your GTO as well! PM kezza for a special price :P:spank:

We'll hook up your GTO as well! PM kezza for a special price :P:laugh:

hehe I wish, its only and FTO and its already hooked up....here's a pic :) Actually I have polished caps over the centre parts now also...just no pics...I think it looks hot...and night it lights up the colors of the numbers..

V4dials1.jpg