SAU Community

2006 Sau Competition #1 - Pick The Winner!

PranK

Pick the winner!  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 woul have been good if it's without the FF GTR...just sent a message across that we are ricers ><

7 is too simple

no 2...right side is abit oldish~~ I agree

I voted 13...

but they are all bloody nice....yeah should have changing barners...not all of them but like the selected top few winners?

Whats your point here??

If its too simple why dont you enter one and show whats right?

I agree with Rezz that there should be some element of 'Aussie-ness' to it. That said, no.6 is definately the most professional and the colour combo will probably best suit the SAU layout imho. Hope it wins!

i think mine was the best .. :dry: oh wait i didnt submit it :)

naw there all very good i chose by smoothly scrolling the page up and down after taking quiet a few mins too look @ them all and the 1 that stuck out the most i picked

#8 FTW

all mine was missing was a nice line :D

after a little consideration i will show how far i got b4 putting a car in (not that mine is upto the standard of the rest )

i mainly want to see it against the dark background

sau7kn.jpg

#10 alll the way. Its mad with the Ayers Rock reflection.

How more Aussie can ya get?

...i'm no graphic designer, so i'm glad it looks ok :devil:

Damn people, those are awesome. Honestly - every one of you should be proud.

Number 10 was awesome.

Number 20 was also awesome, except the car was driving down the wrond side of the road. :devil:

It seems such a waste to pick just one. You guys sure there's no way to use at least a few of them?...

RoD

EDIT: I just noticed that on #2 the GTR badge was replaced with an "SAU" badge. Awesome touch.

Edited by RoD

I liked number 9!!! but banner 6 and 4 are nice too....a r32 gtr in the #9 banner would make it even better hahahaha! only because I have a r32!

.....great banners guys love them all!

peace out!

Edited by samsteve22

I like the old one :D (the one we have now)

I'm going to miss him,

Maybe they shoudl make a section for old banners and the ones ppl made, so that the effort they went to wasn't wasted. Or even make it an option in the profile section to change the banner :worship:

Well done everybody...

They all look so good. Mine is shit house though, maybe cause i used paint...hahaha i dont know how to use photoshop and dont have it but i tryed anyways with what i ahve, it was fun. I like mine in a way cause its so different to all of the others as its The New Skyline Concept GTR hehe.

Once again well done to all that enterd and good luck!

Anyways my Top 5 picks are:

1. 9

2. 10

3. 2

4. 5

5. 28

Edited by FILO34

Congrats to nizmokid for winning this competition.

The banner that won will replace the current banner for the dark style only.

Thanks to Kudos for sponsoring this competition and they will contact nizmokid to follow up with his prize.

There will be another competition shortly.

Thanks to all that entered.

Christian