SAU Community

2006 Sau Competition #1 - Pick The Winner!

PranK

Pick the winner!  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted 6 for its simplicity and professionalism.

I was leaning towards 28, because most of the others compared to six look confronting and if I wanted something attention grabbing I'd lean towards 28...

There we go... Six! :D

Should have a vote number "29" option that says, "i cant choose there all brilliant", but i like the non model specific ones, like 17 for example...just my opinion, share/hate it as you will

Look, I think they're all great pieces of work, especially since they are in-house design & even more so coz I SUCK at PhotoShop, but my Top 3 picks disagree with the results tally...

I chose (in order of my fave to good) 11, 5, & 10.

Awsome job by all...

It takes time to create these things...

You have all done well...

I personally like those who used a combination of skylines (not just r34's) and signified the aussie land marks.

Well done

wow.. they are all fantastic!!!

I have too many favourites, but have narrowed it down to 11

closely followed by 5 (which would look better with 6's writing as someone else said :huh: )

Damn, I was actually working on an alternative version of mine (#18) with the various other models, but ran out of time due to work commitments! Ah well, good luck to everyone else - there are so many high quality entries... well done everyone!

:angry:

Awsome job by all...

It takes time to create these things...

You have all done well...

I personally like those who used a combination of skylines (not just r34's) and signified the aussie land marks.

Well done

Diddo. Spent an hour alone looking at posts and the banners and not sure at all which one to pick. Some that i favoured in no particular order were: 2, 8, 11, 13, 18, 20

18 has my vote,, and i think it was 20 was good too,, outback highway..

but 18 was perfect,, simple and very clean and neat

for something like this banner ya cant over do it with too much junk on it,, all are good,, but 18 is just smooth as they come

nice one

i sound like an expert lol

Edited by dale82au

Top work boys and girls.........too many good ones to choose from, Was good to see the one with all the rear lights, from diferent models as apossed to seeing ones pin pointing the GTR, Although the GTR is killa...........there is more to skylines than just a GTR!!!!

BUT well done everyone! :)

11 woul have been good if it's without the FF GTR...just sent a message across that we are ricers ><

7 is too simple

no 2...right side is abit oldish~~ I agree

I voted 13...

but they are all bloody nice....yeah should have changing barners...not all of them but like the selected top few winners?