SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

i dont get much chance to keep up with forums with everything that keeps me busy, but you can always catch me on e-mail. I try to get back within 24 hours, but sometimes i can get back within 20seconds.

anyyyywayyys,

I will put some ideas together for yas, and get back to ya on here, i'll see if my event guys or any previous maps i have show some good sights.

i just know theres a national park up their with a pub - haha thats all i need to know! Havent been there in a while but from what i remember as far as those things kinda things go i enjoyed it. Haha should do mini golf in the botanical gardens in Wanneroo one day - although thats not a cruise.

Trying to Joe how slow mine goes compared to yours eh Angel? haha

joe; im fairly cluey about up north.

i know some cool roads up through mindarie and up to yanchep. we can stop at the boat-ramp in yanchep which is on the beach and has cafes and bbq's up there

about a 45-1hrs drive from centre of perth. basically follow the coastal scenic route all the way up, beautiful daytime cruise say sunday arvo, meet at 10 get there for lunch and back in time for the sunday session at the pub!

i vote we have it on the last weekend of the month so 30th march. drag wars is 2 weekends away, and that gives us a break weekend to relax and possibly fix anything which fell off during drag wars:P

Few Ideas for the mix:

1. You could shoot through to the coast straight away.

City West-Railway Pde-Salvado Rd-Cambridge St- Oceanic Dr-West Coast Hwy( Follow along coast)-Marmion Ave-Hester Ave-Wanneroo Rd- to Yanchep

2.Straight up the freeway.

City West- Fwy to end - Hodges Dr-Joondalup Dve- Wanneroo Rd.

3.Longer Route East then back along the coast.

City West-Graham farmer- Great Eastern- tonkin Hwy-reid Hwy-Beechboro Rd East- Gnangarra Rd - Wanneroo Rd- to Yanchep.

or you could just go Reid Hwy to the freeway then through Joondalup.

Don forget to make it a longer cruise there is a new turn off to Two Rocks further up Wanneroo rd ( Breakwater Dr) then back to Yanchep. Nice road that one.

Just a few various ways??

Adam32 do yo mean bbqs at the lagoon?

Jason

yeah that sounds good guys, BUT. 30th march aint a good day

Cabin autosalon is on that day. Dont know how much the lot of you guys care for cabin, i hate it, but i have to be there ad im sur elots of others want to go.

Just a thought...

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

ps. I would like to shout out shot Gun to anyone willing to take me :( cuz by that time I got no car. :D

Joe

Hey Joe I got a seat for ya on my new toy:)

Cheers

Chris

Guest Rhino

Christopher what are you doing?? Kim let you back on a bike :D

Yep cruisen up that way is a good idea, but make it before the end of March or I may not have my car/be able to make it by then.

Please :P

Originally posted by Rhino

Christopher what are you doing?? Kim let you back on a bike :D

Ah what the heck...Life is a journey not a destination.:P

Soooo... is anyone still interested on doing this cruise?

Depending on how far people want to go - there's also some pretty cool roads up Chittering way..

Sweeping bends and no other traffic makes for fun.. :D