SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

joe

Paul has a few ideas we are looking at that weekend to yabchep drive up bbq etc.

We are going to start at the carosel shopping centre i think with the RICE Crew driving up from Rocky to the start point for a 10am /11 am ish departure to make Yanchep for at lest 1pm

After speaking with Adam, have decided that Freo might be better, then up the coast to Scabs for a 2nd meet for NOR people.

BBQ at Yanchep, and back to Mindarie for swim and Sunday session. I'll post more details in a new thread.

See'ya:burnout:

Originally posted by GTS-t VSPEC

After speaking with Adam, have decided that Freo might be better, then up the coast to Scabs for a 2nd meet for NOR people.

BBQ at Yanchep, and back to Mindarie for swim and Sunday session. I'll post more details in a new thread.

See'ya:burnout:

Even better so just really need a meet time i bring the bbq tools again you bring the car tools paul

Im thinking maybe we should have two threads - one mainstream ideas for next cruise and when we get that sorted the cut the crap one where you've got the directions - whos coming and the aftermath.

Just my idea - because it does get confusing with directions etc being changed all the time - but you guys always seem to make it clear what the final plan is. :(

Cool My ass is stuck to the your passager seat Niz :O thanks!

anyway having another thred for Idea of next cruise is good but I'll be moderating as best as I can to keep the Event section clean.

so leave it with me. Thanks for the Idea. if approved by mods then we will put a thred :(

chees

Joe

Originally posted by osc@r

Hey steady on Joe only has one arse.hehhe

Yeah i know Joe got plenty of offers to go co-driver its either he's extremely blind and didnt see them - or its just that my car is the only one good enough haha!

Lot of car whores this time haha - Im hoping to have a few problems in my car ironed out by then too - but nothing that should put it off the road if i dont get it done in time.