SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

I'm sure which thread is now the proper cruise one - so I am going to post this on both (sorry paul.... please don't hurt me)

I hate asking - but could I please get a ride with someone. I will pay towards fuel as well (I'm sure that's expected??) And I'll shout you a beer hahaha. My car is going to be longer - like more than another friggin week - cause the parts haven't come in or they are having trouble finding them or something.

So I would be forever grateful to any nice person willing to let me navigate. I have SES qualifications in this :D And I have never been in a skyline *gasp*

i'll probably be there - will more than likely have car problem fixed by end of next week - just dont want to promise a ride in case it all falls thru. Besides my car is terribly uncomfortable at the moment.

good news thanks to c-red i shall have new suspension in car by wednesday and have it tuned soooo - if angel hasnt returned your call joe u can come with me or i have a feeling adam doesnt live far sooo whoever.