SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

Hey Guys I do not have Facebook but been keeping my eyes open for cruises and events and have come across 2 events that maybe of interest. (I hope this is not against forum rules, if so sorry) anyway 1st one is

https://www.facebook.com/events/915720705155397/

and 2nd one is

https://www.facebook.com/events/1013420238677337/

The 1st one I prob won't be able to make it due to work, but I as I have plenty of warning for the 2nd I might be able to change the days I work, if anyone is keen for a before hand meet up and then Team SAU WA rock up and make an entrance.

Anyway let me know who is keen and wanting to arrange something I think it will be a fun event and for a really good cause.

The second one, show and shine sounds good. Let's meet up somewhere and cruise there together perhaps?

Any ideas for a cruise in the coming week or couple of weeks?

Edited by RB335

OK Well the show and shine is coming up pretty soon, who wants to go to it. I think it's a $5 entry for cars and $1 for spectators which will go to charity, and it will be good for a new of the SAUWA skylines to park together.

Edited by RB335

It's still just over a month away (just I case you read it as June 25th) but yes am keen for the meet up as it's a day after my birthday yey I'm hoping will have my body kit installed by then?

There is a cruise this Saturday raising funds for a Truckie drivers family which I think is really cool from a community perspective unfortunately I can not make it due to work, I have spoken to a few friends about cruises and 1 of them advised me that most now are arranged via Facebook and kept private and by invite to minimise interference and to stop things getting out of hand, which sucks for me not having Facebook. I will see what I can find out about up coming events and let you know.

I'll give a miss this week cruise guys , but count me in the next cruise :) $5 ? Too easy :) x have a great weekend guys , you have my mobile number just in case if you didn't hear from me from here :)

Oh one more thing - spotted white R35 in Joondalup ?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Guys.

So I'm wondering who would be up for some sort of meet, whether it be a meet and breakfast somewhere or a cruise, or both. No matter whatever car you own it would be good to come down to see some other cool Skylines and meet some skyline owners.

I'm open to suggestions on what you guys would like to do and if you are keen please post up.