SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

lulz. everyone's got different ideas. so someone needs to come up with something more concrete.

But I would suggest that you set a number of different locations and times to stay at each. So then people can come and join in half way through by knowing where everyone will be at a certain time.

Sound like a good idea?

• 3 weeks later...

Should have a day time members only cruise IMO. A bit of show ponying through some hot spots then off to some nice driving roads for a BBQ or something maybe ?

• 3 weeks later...

i think is a good idea but make it after the the 20 or 27 /6/09 and ill have my 32 back soooo looking forward to getting it back nelly 4 mounths since my last cruzz

Should have a day time members only cruise IMO. A bit of show ponying through some hot spots then off to some nice driving roads for a BBQ or something maybe ?

Any suggestions for a final meet point ? Don't forget there is a reasonable chance of rain these days, so somewhere with undercover BBQ's would be good. If you suggest a good spot, I'll make the cruise.

should just do it up thru the coast i.e freo to like north beach to hilarys etc. went through there last week was a very nice cruise and there are plenty of parks near all the beaches and load of cafe strips and slow points + bbq's and food.

Sounds like a great idea IMO. you mean like one of those public BBQ areas in an open park?

We could do a cruise along the coast and up to Mindarie, that way there are plenty of places to eat at the cafe's there. If people are keen I'll write the cruise map.

im in as always members cruise is always a good day

• 2 weeks later...

Lets cruise to Albany and try to make it passed every house. vveeerrryyyy slllooowwwlllyyyyy. Staring at everyone and playing rap music, not that pussy controversial and political shit, I'm talking hardcore Don't Be A Menace To South Central shit, Daaawwwwwg!

• 1 month later...