SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

i meant with the monthly cruises!!! Everybody voted to have a cruise on the first Tuesday of every month meeting at 730pm etc etc

and i wanted to know if it was going to happen :pirate:

I'll be going on the Bunno cruise tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The thread got deleted where i asked this last time: Whats going on with the monthly skyline cruises?

Pretty sure someone said the dude who does them left.

Whos responsible for cruises these days?

I checked out antilag and they don't seem to be too friendly with their attitude of "if its not performance, we'll tell you to leave".

I see there's events coming up on here, which is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Looking for interest in anyone wanting to do a cruise down south around the coast and through wine country.

Bunbury - Dunsborough - Yallingup - Caves Road - Margaret River - Bunbury.

I did this run a few weeks back and it was an awesome drive and took about 3 hours including lunch. Also had some very nice coastal spots for photos etc.

Anyone local or from Perth then let me know and I will put something together for April sometime.

Blinky

Afternoon-ish cruise with overnight stay as a group (to help keep the cost down) with dinner & probably drunken shenanigans would be good instead of having the majority of people driving back later :P What do you reckon?

Plan B is everyone bunks up at your house. Kek

i'd be in for cruise down south say cruise down sat and stay sat night in a town?

i'd have to be home though which is always a problem for me lol i gave paul a couple of dates that im home :P (basically home every 2nd week, this includes tab (passive) as well)