SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

By a cruise through wine country do you mean stopping at wineries? Cos that sucks IMO as most people wouldnt be able to drink.

An overnight cruise would be good but we also dont want people driving back to perth totally hung over!

We need a cruise where people dont all get lost and split up etc ;)

Or we could do a short cruise to an AWESOME location, do a massive photoshoot and have a bbq.

• 2 weeks later...

I vote to start the cruise @ Shelley Foreshore. It's 2minutes from Leach Hwy.

Also I have tools at mine on Barbican Street, SAU peeps welcome to use if they have dramas.

Otherwise jump in mine or another SAU car and enjoy the drive.

They have a BBQ area we could all chip in or BYO and stuff our gullets with rump beef yayyyy

Awesome location overlooking Pt Salter etc. Heaps of blinged up boats and terrific view, ample parking.

Great way to start a cruise and its a fantastic driving road (all 50km/h though, so be sensible-ish) along the coast until you hit leach hwy.

Then maybe take Welshpool Rd up until the hills? Lake Leschenaultia destination? I've never done Zig Zag so would be fun.

Come back to work on Monday refreshed :(

Just some thoughts !!

-dave

ps. happy to help out logistically to make this happen.

Edited by dave_rb20

• 2 weeks later...

G'day all,

I'm new to all of this and I live in 'desert land' 1600kms north of perth but my father and I are going to be in Perth in June. I'm getting a few mod's done to my skyline and want to take it for a wrap somewhere once it's finished. Is there anyone who would be interested in meeting up in person (whether it's just to meet or to go for a cruise) between the 9th - 11th inclusive?

Also wondering if someone could suggest anywhere in particular for a good spot to drive where I won't attract attention from the friends in blue or somewhere to go for a spin but stay out of trouble???

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brendan

• 1 month later...
G'day all,

I'm new to all of this and I live in 'desert land' 1600kms north of perth but my father and I are going to be in Perth in June. I'm getting a few mod's done to my skyline and want to take it for a wrap somewhere once it's finished. Is there anyone who would be interested in meeting up in person (whether it's just to meet or to go for a cruise) between the 9th - 11th inclusive?

Also wondering if someone could suggest anywhere in particular for a good spot to drive where I won't attract attention from the friends in blue or somewhere to go for a spin but stay out of trouble???

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brendan

We tend to head out of the Perth metro and into the hills to avoid unwanted attention, plenty of good roads out there :P

• 1 month later...

socrates they're a gnarly bunch, silviawa used to be real respectable like when it was the orig crew like 8 years ago... These days they're like the sandpeople of tattooine.