Socrates's "Nissan Skylines Only" cruise

Keep eyes out for details.

Late May/Early June

details will be in WA Events section.

Unrelated to rowan's event:

Socrates's "Nissan Skylines Only" cruise

Keep eyes out for details.

Late May/Early June

them roads just up and beyond lancelin are pretty sweet :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmmm,

I'd like a cruise where no cops are douches and come out to yellow sticker cars because they have nothing better to do.

Wouldn't mind doing an all day cruise starting at 10am going all the way up/down coast meeting at a restaurant or pub then cruising back.

Late. So go a fair way lol.

I'm ups for anything so pm me and I'll come if work allows :)

Well Lancelin and just out makes a nice run.......having said tat..iv done the whole marg river, albany, dunsbro, cape loop in a day...895 kms !! not saying we have to do that...but im up for a lunch day out anytime too...

SO if anyone wants to organize something...count me and ^^^^ in.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys,

I am new to skylines australia, so Im not sure if I am writing in the wrong section but here we go i live in perth and I'm looking for a car club, I have seen the club perth 33's and I was wondering if anyone here knows about it or is in it as I'm very interested in joining, I have a r33 by the way.

Cheers,

Harrison

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im keen for a cruise but dont get back for 3 weeks. i dont care how long/far we cruise but lets make plans. If you guys are serious lets organise it. im keen to help organise it if needed but im gonna need help as ive never been on a cruise before. MAY have a spare seat too if anybody is without their car

im new and very keen! yelllow sticker doesnt come off til next week though "hopefully" :/

Who are you using to inspect the vehicle ? I also nd to get a yellow sticker removed from gtr r33 in WA. It has failed first inspection , requires clutch to be softer.? Inspector stalled it few times taking it in to the garage. have bought big bore slave cylinder to increase the sensitivity of the clutch but he's still not going to pass it. May have to put single plate in.

Any suggestions would help. Cheers Ben

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys and girls,

I don't know why this little boy has touched me but he isn't going to reach his 4th birthday and his family have exhausted all thier money and can't afford his funeral (that will no doubt be this year sometime).

Its a bike run, but cars are welcome and I thought it would be a good idea for SAUWA to get behind and show some community support.

Riley lives in Kwinana and the Karratha MC chapter have organised a facebook page for this cause.

Lets get behind them hey? Raise some $$$ for the family to ease the suffering.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/423544-perth-cruise-for-a-reason/

http://www.facebook.com/ARunForRiley