SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

• 3 weeks later...

Joe - Mundairing weir is nice - but the roads are quite bad (well last time I was there they were!) What about churchmans brook in roleystone - you still get the winding roads up brookton hwy and on the rd to the dam - also nice big grassed area there and BBQ's. Or there is also Canning Dam.... I think these roads are better than Mundairing.... If you want I can call the ranger and we can prolly book pinic areas... you can also do this for mundairing I guess.

hmmm..

windey roads + rainy weather.

urgh..

if mundaring is on the cards we should stop at the mundaring weir hotel. that place is thumbs-up classy.

One can conceivably drive around up the back of the hills for hours and never see another car. though I think that sort of frolick may best be left for the sort of short-notice out ing we had a few weeks back.

Ahhh Don't worry Macka.... You will be just like the rest of us..... You will quickly learn to be always be aware of all bumps and dips in the road surface. All it will take is one or two scrapes and you don't forget anymore :)

Car is in the drive :) ...almost ready for cruising..

Yeah my last front bar scraped going up my drive, last night the car wouldnt go up at all with the new one on.

I put some extra pressure in the tyres and she went up just..