SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

man no wonder u went to prison

haha i knew sum1 would bring that up, :ninja: , i just found out that wot we did to his van isnt a prison offence, lol its not as bad as it sounded, all we did was let down his back tyre haha, but still that will teach the poof for messin with a prison bitch!

thats a good diagram lol

although he had no right to complain out loud, ur not actually meant to block the intersection ur meant to wait just before it so ppl can still use it.

lol retaliation.

Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone that this thread is good for a laugh but at the same time its a fantastic way for us to let out our anger without turning to violence or other illegal activities.

I don’t speak on behalf of SAU but I know that they do not like people doing anything illegal or talking about anything illegal on this site.

sam5709 Im not saying what you did was illegal in anyway and I’m not aiming this at you. I’ve been wanting to post this up for some time so take no offence.

Cheers Guys!

i let my housemates tyres down all the time

i bet it grinds his gears hahaha :D

wd sam - i hate road rage.... :O

the good ol' alfoil-in-the-valve-cap was a good trick back in the day..

Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone that this thread is good for a laugh but at the same time its a fantastic way for us to let out our anger without turning to violence or other illegal activities.

I don’t speak on behalf of SAU but I know that they do not like people doing anything illegal or talking about anything illegal on this site.

sam5709 Im not saying what you did was illegal in anyway and I’m not aiming this at you. I’ve been wanting to post this up for some time so take no offence.

Cheers Guys!

haha hey alpha no offence taken :O but i know what you mean about tha illegal stuff. i was sceptical about posting what i did, even tho its no really that illegal. what we post up on sau forms an image, and stupid crap like what i did forms a bad image, BUT I WAS JUST SO PISSED OFF AT THAT GUY :D

people that go off at oil companys... like seriously banks are the biggest rip off... they charge you to fart if u go into the branch. anyhow im just jealous of how much profit they make.

What grinds my gears?

BHP, last (financial?) year's profit = $13 billion or something... damn you! *shakes fist*

What grinds my gears?

BHP, last (financial?) year's profit = $13 billion or something... damn you! *shakes fist*

Yeah use some of that crazy amount of profit to reduce the cost of fuel biiiaatches...

haha hey alpha no offence taken :) but i know what you mean about tha illegal stuff. i was sceptical about posting what i did, even tho its no really that illegal. what we post up on sau forms an image, and stupid crap like what i did forms a bad image, BUT I WAS JUST SO PISSED OFF AT THAT GUY :mad:

Haha no probs at all dude!

:D

Gotta love road rage, brings out the best in people.

wgmg perth drivers especially the stupid bimbo in the bmw who has absolutly no idea on how to merge and pushed me halfway into the next lane then gave me the "whats your problem" look when i beeped her gees lady its real easy GIVE WAY TO YOU FING RIGHT

ahhhhh i love this thread

wgmg

As above. Perth drivers, period. can't drive, can't merge, can't kept left, can't negotiate a roundabout, can't park, can't see over the dashboard, can't f*cking see, can't give way, can't get outta my way, can't open car doors without damaging something, can't control their trolleys, can't think, can't understand traffic lights, can't overtake, can't drive without their bloody gay fog lights on, can't read a map, can't think of anything else my gears are so ground...

lol @ sticky-tape holding up this thread

wgmgs: 18yr old P Plater that tells me he beats every import off the lights and if they get in front he keeps up with them. Do I give him a medal? He drives a 2 door hyundai hatch

oh cmon i only got it yesterday :(

:D