SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 2 weeks later...

wgmg well sort off anywho

watching our hockey clubs other b squad win the season when we missed out cause of a bad ref call spose its still good our club won but it grinds my gears anyhow

you know what really grinds my gears...

Idiot drivers!

people that dont look, dont indicate and pull out infront of you... they have a POS 2k car you have like atleast a 15k car and yours gets totalled... you cant go to work for a week due to trauma whiplash etc but yet they walk away...

yes some bitch pulled out infront of my on thursday at loftus and london st mt hawthorn.

my car is more than likely a write off. first thing she says to me

"im sorry i didnt look, indicate or see you... are you ok?"

NO IM NOT f**kING OK YOU JUST WROTE OFF MY f**kING CAR CAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DRIVE AND GAVE ME 3 MTRS TO STOP IN YOU f**kING WANKER.....

how is it perth drivers can be this bad? it was a bright sunny day, no coulds, no rain, clear as and yet she didnt seea black skyline let alone hear me i had the stereo blasting... seriously are people that stupid...

it has totally done my head in. i have no faith in the general population with their driving skills now. she should be made to resit her test... you do not pull out infront of a car without looking or indicating in a major intersection. im 19 and know this she is 24!!!!!

far from happy jan

What got taken off you Adam?

I declared stuff because I wasn’t 100% sure about some shoes I got my sister that had some shells on them, I then needed to take the red pill not the green pill when i arrived at customs in Perth.. No big deal! That’s what i thought anyway.. Next thing I know some guy comes up to me with a weird looking vacume cleaner thing and tells me I’ve been randomly picked for an explosive chemical test.. I’m like.. meh what ever.... I mean who am I to complain about anything at 3:25am on a Thursday morning after a shocking flight with 3 mixed drinks and two beers ( think Where the Buffalo roam and the flight scene ) anyway he used his sniffing machine and came up with nothing so I was set free to join the now huge line of about 50 people with stuff they needed to declare.. Got to the front of the line and the guy takes my green declaration card and says in a brute voice.. what you got mate? I turn to face him as if I’ve just been spoken to by the devil and tell him its some shoes that have shells on them and I wasn’t sure if I needed to declare them or not. he laughs and points towards the exit sign.. see ya later he says.. doesn’t even open my suit case to have a look at them.

Ahh... Was so much fun.

Holiday was awesome.. Went Para sailing, jet skiing and much more! Love the place the people and the beer.

Youve never been explosives tested before? You havent lived m8. They get me every time i get anywhere near an airport. Last time i went through security to drop something off and i got called over, no big deal right, then i remembered that the night before i had been playing with fireworks and had that stay calm its gonna be ok look on my face, thanks god i didnt touch my wallet and had showered and chaged clothes since. Otherwise id prolyl still be getting the glove.

Haha this was a couple yrs back now but when I was 18 coming home alone from my trip to Ireland, I decided to wear a mass coat and huge knee high uggies as it was so fkn cold. anyway I had 3 pieces of heavy hand luggage - most of which was irish dancing gear - like makeup, dress that weighs a tonne etc etc. anyway as soon as we hit hethro I copped not only a 'random' explosives test but also a 'random' drugs test... these dicks even made me start stripping and makinf me take my shoes off down to searching my hair and underneath my tongue - it was f**kd and infront of everyone too. When I asked them why they picked me they explained to me that the fact i looked like i hadn't slept or eaten in days and was sweating (due to my layers of clothing) made me look like a dodgy junkie... I tried to explain to them that I was simply tired, hungover and hot but they just dismissed me :kiss: wankers :D

Sorry to hear about your car Jess :wave:

hope she learns her lesson :(

wgmgs are people that have a knack to slack off at work but still look busy. I can't stand people that get paid the same as me only doing half the work I do. GRR!

i had one of those at work too... until i became assistant manager and fired him. :woot:

you know whats worse than people getting paid the same as you and doing less?

people getting paid *more* than me, and doing less.. all because im not 21, so im not considered an 'adult'.

what grinds my gears?

people asking for industry priced godskitchen tickets when the f**king retail tickets sold out over a week ago.

my earlybirds would be gathering a lot of dust by now.

slow mofo, better luck next year

same goes for any other labelled event, ie MoS, Two Tribes, Summadayze and any Pendulum event >_<

Road Trains driving way too fast, tailgating and not paying attention. It was nearly bye bye lauren this morning - he had to screech on his brakes, swerve (cos i was indicating to turn) Got the heart racing :happy:

went to get his back number plate - but it was covered by the roadtrain sign! suprise suprise.

What shat me off this morning?

some dumb ass f**k in his old black 5 series beema with the back end smashed in and none of his brake lights working... cuts me off in the rain and then slams his brakes on because he nearly clipped the car infront. maybe if you got your brake lights fixed you'd still have a back end you fking faggt - piss off back to Iraq you piece of sht before you think about cutting me off again :happy:

end rant ...

what grinds my gears?

people asking for industry priced godskitchen tickets when the f**king retail tickets sold out over a week ago.

my earlybirds would be gathering a lot of dust by now.

slow mofo, better luck next year

same goes for any other labelled event, ie MoS, Two Tribes, Summadayze and any Pendulum event :happy:

SOLD OUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hrm im glad my amte has bought mass tickets for his party :'( well i hope so or ill be devo'd i was really looking forward to that

Road Trains driving way too fast, tailgating and not paying attention. It was nearly bye bye lauren this morning - he had to screech on his brakes, swerve (cos i was indicating to turn) Got the heart racing :happy:

went to get his back number plate - but it was covered by the roadtrain sign! suprise suprise.

you ok babe??f**k i hate trucks they think they own the road jsut cause they are huge and stuff...

i had some guy in a commodore wagon almost take my nose out this morning cause he didnt look.. thank god he didnt... i dont have insurance in my boys car hahaha :S