SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Vovlo drivers, idiots are stereotyping themselves, I wonder what it looks like through the wind screen?! and do the blinkers make a noise at all? Do they realise that they have their indicator on?!

Don't leave a gap you peenarse, people are c**nts, they will pull as far up the left as possible and then pull into the middle lane. You are just letting them in. No, don't hold your foot slightly on the brake so your lights are on bbut your still moving forward. Grrrrrrr

SOLD OUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hrm im glad my amte has bought mass tickets for his party :'( well i hope so or ill be devo'd i was really looking forward to that

Might have a ticket if your looking :(

Emails from Adrian_perth at work:

- AHG internet will be down

- AHG IT need you to log off tonight

- AHG IT have blocked webmail $%%^$%$#$

Your not doing us any favours here boy!!!!!!!

wgmgs are people that have a knack to slack off at work but still look busy. I can't stand people that get paid the same as me only doing half the work I do. GRR!

I hate it when at work there is nothing to do, but the boss is in so you have to 'look busy' which is harder and much less entertaining than actually doing work!

I see your point, I'm a 2nd yr apprentice, and there is another 2nd yr that is a mature age apprentice, so he earns 3rd yr wages, yet he is f**king useless, and he is a knowitall dickhead to boot, supposedly done every job under the sun, owns this, that and the other, and generally shits me, and every other person in the workshop, the other 2nd yr is f**king useless too.

Vovlo drivers, idiots are stereotyping themselves, I wonder what it looks like through the wind screen?! and do the blinkers make a noise at all? Do they realise that they have their indicator on?!

Don't leave a gap you peenarse, people are c**nts, they will pull as far up the left as possible and then pull into the middle lane. You are just letting them in. No, don't hold your foot slightly on the brake so your lights are on bbut your still moving forward. Grrrrrrr

Yeh some are shocking, I went on a drive with a customer a while ago, a few ks through Ozzie Park, he did't once use the indicators...wtf?

I hate it when at work there is nothing to do, but the boss is in so you have to 'look busy' which is harder and much less entertaining than actually doing work!

Grab a broom? Its not easy to look busy I admit but the broom is the best tool in the shop to help you look busy, with insentive :)

Grab a broom? Its not easy to look busy I admit but the broom is the best tool in the shop to help you look busy, with insentive :)

uh huh... we are in the process of building a new store.. was supposed to be on a 6 week build schedule.

so fars its the 11th week and the chippys still have a good 2 weeks left.

every day ive swept the store from top to bottom... cant stand a messy workplace!!

edit: my staff sometimes feel bad that the assistant manager is sweeping because they couldnt be bothered... :(

what damage did it do tom?

Exactly what it says, grindeded my gears :)

One of the bolts on the front mounted timing thingo has cut a groove in the cam gear :(

To top it off my injectors are making the car run rich and idle all over the place and I don't think my belts are tightened up properly :(

Now I have to wait until October 10th until Ken can fit me in for a retune :D

sadface.

i hate trucks they think they own the road jsut cause they are huge and stuff...

And I hate people in cars that think trucks with or without a load can slow down real quick just so cars can dart in front of a truck coming up to a red light so they are first or so they can turn 2 secs earlier... Patience will keep you alive when trucks are on the road.

Everyone should go see and watch what the driver has to do to slow down for idiots in cars that think trucks brake just like cars, and that cars own the roads.

Exactly what it says, grindeded my gears :rofl:

One of the bolts on the front mounted timing thingo has cut a groove in the cam gear :)

To top it off my injectors are making the car run rich and idle all over the place and I don't think my belts are tightened up properly ;)

Now I have to wait until October 10th until Ken can fit me in for a retune :wave:

sadface.

And that my friend...

Wins you the!!

trophy.jpg

That Really Grinds My Gears Grumbler of the Week Trophy!