SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

:) GWP

the best revenge is no revenge Nastazia. People that destroy others things doso in the hope that they get a response. No response will grind his gears more.

Hm... I dunno hey, haven't fully decided yet, but I know that if I was that fat piece of sht and I destroyed someone's property, I would be so cut if my expensive car got owned by an anonymous brick or baseball bat. And seeing as he is a tight ass, I think it would cut just that little bit deeper.

I'd be calling the c0ps.

:)

Let him deal with the men in blue.. if you think you know who it is..

Have no proof though, plus if I called them he may get caught with stash of meth and other partay drugs - fkn try hard. Sometimes I wish I was a dobber :/

• 3 weeks later...

What grinds my gears

- lack of motivation to study

- What grinds my gears thread dying

What makes my gears happy though:

- A holden ute thrashing past me then having to break hard when the next traffic light goes red... baaahahahaa!

emails about bogus stock reports all day with this attached

Various American jewellers dealing in Indian jewellery, meanwhile have got together and are trying to inform various stakeholders about the ill-effects of the . Most mall promoters said they . Gaynor, who owns Macintyres jewellers in Frederick Street with husband Steve, said she had siphoned away stock from her own shop to help raise funds.

Following the audit the client implemented changes and recommendations in operational matters.

This Expert Guide presents a summary of useful counter-measures suggested by commuity members. We like to travel with jewelry and we dont want to wait in line at the .

Asking the IT department can often leave you none the wiser. There is an unspoken assumption here.

wgmg appretices who think its alright to have three days of work because they went to buno and got pissed and hurt themselves on the weekend

haha some ppl just dont value their jobs... i would kill for an apprenticeship/job!

so i guess that would be what grinds my gears... ppl that dont value what they have, be it a job, apprenticeship, car, or wateva!

future employers saying "welcome to the team we've just got to finalise a couple of things before you can start" and then one dya goes by, two days go by .... and your still waiting for the fing start date :)

haha some ppl just dont value their jobs... i would kill for an apprenticeship/job!

so i guess that would be what grinds my gears... ppl that dont value what they have, be it a job, apprenticeship, car, or wateva!

Dealerships and service centres are screaming out for mechanics, first (and only) guy to come to my work when they were after people got the job, now is the time to start applying to places for apprenticeships as they want them on before the Tech year starts.

American Dad ( TV Series ) and how the writers can't help but write crap about gay jokes.. WTF is with that..

I accept gay people and I will leave it at that.. But my God.. WTF is going on with that show... Watched the new episode that aired in America last week and it was.. well wrong.