SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

I got a new one...

People that sit right on your ass in there automatic shitbox when your trying to do a hill start. How hard is it not to leave enough room so you don't have to drop the clutch just so you don't roll back into them.

Makes me wish I had a bee*r so I can't launch flames in there general direction as warning shots.

People who stink REALLY badly but for some reason insist in not only being close enough to smell but being right in your personal space (which also annoys me). This is my personal space, that is yours. You smell, have a shower, wash your hair and brush your teeth. Stick some deoderant on THEN come and see me or in future I will be forced to throw up on you, then you will smell more.

*end rant*

lol what shits me are those wanabe pretentious skanks that date guys coz they drive hot cars. lol my mate's gf broke up with him the day after he sold his s15 and bought a bunky old vl. took her 1 week to find a new bf - he drives an r34. the ones that sht me most are the ones that sit there powdering their noses in the mirror and chucking on an overkill of lipgloss eyeing off every driver that passes. i know it's hot for a dude to drive a hot car with a hot gf in the passenger seat but man those chicks sht me - get your own turbo tight ass. lol

end rant...

lol what shits me are those wanabe pretentious skanks that date guys coz they drive hot cars. lol my mate's gf broke up with him the day after he sold his s15 and bought a bunky old vl. took her 1 week to find a new bf - he drives an r34. the ones that sht me most are the ones that sit there powdering their noses in the mirror and chucking on an overkill of lipgloss eyeing off every driver that passes. i know it's hot for a dude to drive a hot car with a hot gf in the passenger seat but man those chicks sht me - get your own turbo tight ass. lol

end rant...

Yer I 2nd that! And they usually drive Lancers/Excels with playboy bunny stickers and pink car seat covers, urgh!

Yer I 2nd that! And they usually drive Lancers/Excels with playboy bunny stickers and pink car seat covers, urgh!

lol i have pink seat covers :) - but that's because it's my fave colour not coz im a car sl#t chick lol. but no stickers (other than sau ones). i saw a chick in a red lanos this morning with a sticker "this is not my bf's car" HAHA WTF?

Oh yer, that is gold, and then they yell at you that your the sl@t! My car is done up how I like it, it has stickers for companies and RIP Morgan one but no girly ones. Putting plates on H3R1 tho. Sick of people thinking it is my bf's car!

wgmg deciding to watch a lil cricket at lunch then waking up late in the evening realising you missed the sauwa dinner/drinks

Haha!! I got home at about 5:30ish and had a beer with my old man... 5 beers later I was thinking to myself.. hey wasn't I ment to be with some people at some place... ohh hey its another beer!!

Im realllly getting peeved off with people cutting me off.

And what the heck is it with people in Perth can nobody use the indicator I went on a massive drive the other day probably clocked up about 240kms in one day and I spotted about ohh 4 people all day that indicated!!!!!!

Im realllly getting peeved off with people cutting me off.

And what the heck is it with people in Perth can nobody use the indicator I went on a massive drive the other day probably clocked up about 240kms in one day and I spotted about ohh 4 people all day that indicated!!!!!!

u sound ticked off :blink: