SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

I hate idiots - plain and simple... Oh Yea almost forgot - I hate sl#ts that try cracking onto your bf, the ones that ring non-stop and make up a new crisis everyday just for a shoulder to cry on... Stupid Fkn ugly sl#t - she knows who she is :D

http://www.xspeed.com.au/ being down more often than it is up. Where is it hosted? Behind the outhouse under the leaky air-conditioner?

P.S. If xspeed happens to read this: If you want cheap hosting and powweb aint doin it for you, I've been with 2mhost for about a year now and they've been pretty reliable for me. Although, I don't do much traffic, its just my non-existant porfolio that's there atm.

Edited by diamondjo

wgmg

ugly chick sunglasses,.

those really big lens ones they started out as a good fashion thingy for chicks but now ungly chicks wear them cos they cover up their face, all of a sudden they think their hot but................

there not :/

Sam - so cruel ... jokes >_<

what sh#ts me - this morning a di#ckhead chick in her blue/purple mazda 6 with plates "SHARLEE" - learn to check your blind spot ass wipe you nearly ran me off the road ... stupid b#tch.

actually yes that was cruel, really im aiming it at one person, i was annoyed wen i wrote that :(

wgmg sometime - my dad - sometimes

some of you already know my car went over the pits today to remove the yellow sticker and you may also know i got to take my dad to take it for me, know i shouldnt be complaining seeing as he bought me the car :mad: HOWEVER wen he came back i got the lecture of a life time, some quotes from my dad

"the stupid thing isn't fu**ing comfortable to drive"

"i cannot drive with the stupid effin exhaust, gives me a headache"

"the clutch is too effin hard to use"

"the car makes i effin grinding noise wen i change, why have you been hooning it u idiot" (synchros)

and that was wen he got back, this arvo i put my pod and bov back on, he went out in it again and came back with......

"every time i change the gear it scares me with effin pppptttssshheeeww"

"wen i put my foot down makes a sucking 'sssshhhhh' sound" (pod)

he has only just calmed down, i know he bought the car for me and all but you dont like how it drives then get back in ya taxi daddy ;)

alright enuf shit outa me, im gonna go and calm down now :)

pet hate c**ts that dont indicate or dont know how to use dual lane roundabouts now im not talkin about just young drivers cutting through lanes but older people that stop on the outside lane when someone is going round on the inside lane

roundabouts are suposed to help traffik

work with me here people

actually yes that was cruel, really im aiming it at one person, i was annoyed wen i wrote that :)

some of you already know my car went over the pits today to remove the yellow sticker and you may also know i got to take my dad to take it for me, know i shouldnt be complaining seeing as he bought me the car :P HOWEVER wen he came back i got the lecture of a life time, some quotes from my dad

"the car makes i effin grinding noise wen i change, why have you been hooning it u idiot" (synchros)

and that was wen he got back, this arvo i put my pod and bov back on, he went out in it again and came back with......

he has only just calmed down, i know he bought the car for me and all but you dont like how it drives then get back in ya taxi daddy :mad:

alright enuf shit outa me, im gonna go and calm down now :(

i rofl'd

thank you! lol

actually yes that was cruel, really im aiming it at one person, i was annoyed wen i wrote that :)

some of you already know my car went over the pits today to remove the yellow sticker and you may also know i got to take my dad to take it for me, know i shouldnt be complaining seeing as he bought me the car :P HOWEVER wen he came back i got the lecture of a life time, some quotes from my dad

he has only just calmed down, i know he bought the car for me and all but you dont like how it drives then get back in ya taxi daddy :mad:

alright enuf shit outa me, im gonna go and calm down now :(

And that my friend...

Wins you the!!

trophy.jpg

That Really Grinds My Gears Grumbler of the Week Trophy!

WGMG.. :mad: some little small d!ck of a human being that decided that my bonnet wasnt good enough :( and all it needed was a figure 8 scratched into it.. my bonnet is screwed because of some f@ckin lowlife that has no respect... :) just hope i dont find out who it is cause ill probably end up on a breaking news bulletin :P

ohhh crap sorry to hear, i hate people that do that shit :O after my cousin had just got his 5k respray a fat middle aged lady put a scratch on his front fender and door, she got away with it in the end and didnt have to pay, justice system my ass :P

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I can believe it if you're getting air into the pickup. Cavitation is tremendously destructive for pumps.
    • I think the pic in the first post is another car, and post 7 is OP's car with standard arms and swaybar swaybar swaybar. I can't tell what brand the silver coilovers are, and even if I could I don't know whether the spring rate is OK, if you can find a brand on the shocks and numbers on the springs that might help. Also, if you can measure the ride height from centre of your wheel to the guard that will help with advice too as handling suffers if ride height is too low
    • sadly, pics no work. that car must have spent a lot of time in a cryo bubble
    • In the first photo you posted, the colour of the control arms are the signature colour for Ikeya. Same for the swaybar, signature colour for Whiteline.  I like Hardrace, they also do hardened rubber bushes if your car is mainly a street car.  I like GKTech as well, but they use a lot of rose joints in their stuff so might not be the best choice for everyone.  The system might have been good back in its day, but it's a prehistoric system now. I suspect that most people have removed the HICAS as they want the car to do what they want to do, not what the car wants to do. From what I also understand, it isn't consistent in it's behaviour on track so it's hard to trust the car/know where its absolute limits are for track use.  Having said that, I think the HICAS eliminator kit was the first thing I installed when I bought my car. I don't personally have any experience with the HICAS system on a race track.  
    • Thanks for the info. Didn’t know I had aftermarket control arms already? Will talk to my garage. What brand would u recommend if I want to play around with my camber more? I would think my camber is around stock level right now or more negative now due to lowering with coilovers. I will be lower her again 1.5 cm to get some more.    also why does everyone like to remove the hicas system? Is it because most don’t work properly anymore or ppl just don’t like them. Mine is functioning as it should be right now.    thanks for the good info