SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

hahah I agree Sasha.... or those ones who obviously don't have mirrors in their house or honest friends... they aren't doing a service to the 'raver' society by going out dressed in size 8 clothes when they are a size 22.

hahah I agree Sasha.... or those ones who obviously don't have mirrors in their house or honest friends... they aren't doing a service to the 'raver' society by going out dressed in size 8 clothes when they are a size 22.

Hahaha! No sht Liz that's too true.

LOL i agree with the size 8 clothes but really size 22... its wrong!!

but the fur i cant agree i love my fur!

dont right it looks good... but you do need to be careful

Ok.. Got a new one..

The 1900 adverts on late at night...

Call Me.. Call Me now..

They really get me peeved off.. I dont want to hear that kinda crap! And they are sneeeky.. they put them on at 8:30 some nights!!! Twice in the same add break! WTF!!

As if Big Brother isnt enough!!

Get this smut off the TV and play more American Dad episodes.. Thats what I want.

I agree with you AlphA seems like every ad on late nite are those kind of ads haha. I wonder if much people actually calls/msg the number its like $5 a msg/call... suckers aha.

Lol - what shts me? Last night coming home from work at the intersection of Reid Hwy/West Swan Rd, some lady (looking to be in mid 40's) driving a MAGNA with her teenage daughters in the car decides that she's going to be a 'super cool' mummy. She tried dragging me as the lights changed - only to get 20 metres ahead, and then proceeds to drive at 60km in like an 80km zone - WTF GO HOME IDIOT

Oh yea and that blonde in her lancer this morning with plates - 'girl2nv' *cough, need I say more?

Lol - what shts me? Last night coming home from work at the intersection of Reid Hwy/West Swan Rd, some lady (looking to be in mid 40's) driving a MAGNA with her teenage daughters in the car decides that she's going to be a 'super cool' mummy. She tried dragging me as the lights changed - only to get 20 metres ahead, and then proceeds to drive at 60km in like an 80km zone - WTF GO HOME IDIOT

Oh yea and that blonde in her lancer this morning with plates - 'girl2nv' *cough, need I say more?

LOL gotta love those lancer girls...

Ohhh Got a good one!

Subaru RX's

Its like a WRX but without.. um EVERYTHING!!!

Why the hell would you get one!! Your missing a god damn turbo !! No.. I dont want to see stickers and crap on your stock NA RX subaru you freak.. No .. Its just wrong..

Was she hot but?!

What sh*ts me?

1. SR20DET/RB20DETs

2. Neons

3. Elderly Drivers

4. Fremantle Dockers Football Club

5. South of the River

6. Traffic Police

7. One Eyed Trevs/Ricers

Thats about it so far.....

Edited by _8OO5TED_

what sh*ts me?

people who don't check their brake lights are in working order!!! :thumbsup:

wtf...fark he's braking....fark....fark.... :) phew...stopped in time. wo0t

Edited by sloazr33

Ohhh Got a good one!

Subaru RX's

Its like a WRX but without.. um EVERYTHING!!!

Why the hell would you get one!! Your missing a god damn turbo !! No.. I dont want to see stickers and crap on your stock NA RX subaru you freak.. No .. Its just wrong..

hahahah, I've seen quite a few of these this week.

People that say 'brought' instead of 'bought' grinds my gears.

Was she hot but?!

What sh*ts me?

1. SR20DET/RB20DETs

2. Neons

3. Elderly Drivers

4. Fremantle Dockers Football Club

5. South of the River

6. Traffic Police

7. One Eyed Trevs/Ricers

Thats about it so far.....

Haha - na all i saw was her head glued to the rear vision mirror - she was checkin herself out as she drove past