SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

people that dont give way when turning right across traffic

now my excel is all damaged

front end is nice and mush

ie new bonnet and bumper, possibly new radiator mounts, maybe new radiator

and thats hopefully only it - i hope no chassis damage

ohh and this is why you get full compo insurance cause i dont have to pay a cent for it

mwhahahaha

cause it was the other guys fault

(and to think i just got it all nice and repaired like)

people that dont give way when turning right across traffic

now my excel is all damaged

front end is nice and mush

ie new bonnet and bumper, possibly new radiator mounts, maybe new radiator

and thats hopefully only it - i hope no chassis damage

ohh and this is why you get full compo insurance cause i dont have to pay a cent for it

mwhahahaha

cause it was the other guys fault

(and to think i just got it all nice and repaired like)

Oh - is your excel either green or silver? I saw both colours get cleaned up at diff traffic lights - u ok dude?

nah - blue

yeah im alright

sum dude in a slipway to turn right didnt see me (cause he was looking into the sun) and just went

result - front end damage, be bout two weeks at smash repairs - doh!!!

usherly what do you mean "get full comp insurance because you dont have to pay a cent because it was his fault" if it was his fault you wouldn't even need 3rd party insurance.

usherly what do you mean "get full comp insurance because you dont have to pay a cent because it was his fault" if it was his fault you wouldn't even need 3rd party insurance.

Unless the guy who hit him wasn't insured...

Careless people in carparks (vandals!) that absent mindedly open their car doors straight into YOUR car, or allow their shopping trollies to roll into YOUR car. Yeah, that pretty much grinds my gears...

lol agreed batski they park over the line so you squeeze in and suck the gut up to get out then you come back and you have a big dent in your door and there car is gone

Monkeys out the back at work that bend all the pins on a Dual Core AMD 4200+ CPU.

Yes its worth $550 you idiot..

Now go clean the toilet..

Grr..

Magna drivers that keep tying to drag Skylines! (has this been covered B4?? :laugh: )

Pulp I'll drag you in my Verada.. Its an Auto with a K&N Pod filter.. I think I could get a launch time of about.. ohhh 5 seconds... and a 1/4 mile of about.. hmm 20 seconds..

LoL

Monkeys out the back at work that bend all the pins on a Dual Core AMD 4200+ CPU.

Yes its worth $550 you idiot..

Now go clean the toilet..

Grr..

Why do you call them Monkeys? If it wasn't for them - you'd be doing that work right?

Why do you call them Monkeys? If it wasn't for them - you'd be doing that work right?

Haha..

Call them Monkeys because Bryan has dreadlocks down past his sholders and is an ex trolley boy.. still havent worked out if he knows his abc's..

And Andrew.. well you need to see him to understand.

They are good kids.. both under 18 and both school drop outs.. * They know how to do the work so its all good.. cheap labor and gets them something decent on the resume.

And yep I do do most of the work unless Aaron is in.. Its just experience for them.

how do u manage to bend all the pins? theres only one way that the processor fits into the socket........... surely u must be able to tell if it is in the right way or not..............