SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

wellmy full list would be long and varied but ill just giveit my main gear grinder

DEADBEAT DADS

i am sick to death of dads who after they split with their partner decide that their life is all about having fun and no longer being responsible for the welfare of their children.

i am in a relationship with a lady who has 5 children ranging from 15 down to 3 and the father of the children had to be forced into court at the older childrens request just so that they could see him occasionally. All well and good for about 6 months til he gets himself a girlfriend and then one hour b4 he is due to pick them u for his fortnightly weekend with them he emails us saying he is suspending the court orders coz he has family problems and cant have kids anymore.

..also on deadbeat dads....

hate dads who try to get out of the financial responsibilites of raising their kids..

I have 3 kids of my own ranging from 13 to 6 and have no hesitation about paying child support ..i am also supporting my girlfriend and her 5 kids coz her ex thinks that as he cant be bothered seeing his kids he shouldnt have to pay anything for them.. ( he has now been busted by the CSA)

asmuch as i hate CSA for the way they have stuffed me around with child support at least in this case they have done some good and have forced him into being financially responsible .

/// end rant for now \\\

Idiots sht me!

Friday night I was getting some take out and was in the Hungry Jack's car park Beechboro waiting for my friend to order so we could bugger off home... anyway there were 4 chicks all together (myself included), when all of a sudden this LOSER in a white van parks right next to me - first nearly swiped my mate's car, then he starts yelling how much of a sht box my car is and saying that he'd put 5K down right there and then to race me in his other car coz it'd be the world's easiest win... I ignored him at first and we all just kinda laughed at him and continued talking and THEN he starts yelling abuse - calling us white trash broad minded persons and all this crap and saying how he was going to smash us all, so I piped up and told him where to go and he still KEPT abusing us all. Anyway, after about 15 mins he decided to piss off and told me to come back the next night with 5K so that he could chop me good and propper??

WTF THIS IS NOT FAST AND FURIOUS DKHEAD!

Haha, yea nah I was pretty shocked that people are so lame - coz that's never really happened to me before, I mean yea sure everyone reckons they're gonna chop you at the lights etc, but no one has actually been that much of a complete arse hole before. Lol, if I had a brick I would have thrown it at his head

hahaha yeah I had some dick in a supra that paced me and was yelling out the window 'What's under the hood' - or something gay like that. I was trying to get around him so I could turn at the next set of lights and Dan and I were trying to yell that back to him as well. I slowed down, sped up and he still kept doing it. Like he thought it was cool to ask that. Doesn't matter - he still looked like he took up the arse for a living and wore womens clothing.

hahaha yeah I had some dick in a supra that paced me and was yelling out the window 'What's under the hood' - or something gay like that. I was trying to get around him so I could turn at the next set of lights and Dan and I were trying to yell that back to him as well. I slowed down, sped up and he still kept doing it. Like he thought it was cool to ask that. Doesn't matter - he still looked like he took up the arse for a living and wore womens clothing.

hehe.. i had a similar scenario.

was at a set of lights, wrx full of dickheads in the lane next to me, and they are sitting there revving and carrying on, and they yelled out "whats under the hood".

the light went green, i yelled back "an engine", and turned left.

:D

HAHAHHA ROFL fkn wankers

Other things that suck....

1 - petty chicks that go out with guys coz of their cars and then sit in the front thinking they are Queen Fkn Elizabeth and stare at you sizing you up and down just because you happen to be next in line (after the boyfriend) when you're at a servo paying for fuel... *cough - um A= you're not that hot and B= get your own car u skank.

2 - petty guys... man this dude at Morley BP servo pulled up next to me all smiles and then when I was walking towards the counter pulls out cash and tries to pay for me. He was all like " a lady shouldn't have to pay for her own fuel".... now ordinarily I'd be like 'aww.. how sweet but no thanks.' But this time I was like WTF -this would never happen if I was driving my old Excel

you should have let him pay, and said "thanks" and then just left!!

Other things that suck....

1 - petty chicks that go out with guys coz of their cars and then sit in the front thinking they are Queen Fkn Elizabeth and stare at you sizing you up and down just because you happen to be next in line (after the boyfriend) when you're at a servo paying for fuel... *cough - um A= you're not that hot and B= get your own car u skank.

2 - petty guys... man this dude at Morley BP servo pulled up next to me all smiles and then when I was walking towards the counter pulls out cash and tries to pay for me. He was all like " a lady shouldn't have to pay for her own fuel".... now ordinarily I'd be like 'aww.. how sweet but no thanks.' But this time I was like WTF -this would never happen if I was driving my old Excel

you should have let him pay, and said "thanks" and then just left!!

LOL Haha that's mean plus I don't have the balls to do that to someone and then walk off with a smile.... though it would have been cool to do what u said

Nickelback

Creed

Matchbox 20...

plus all commercial stations that insist on playing the "latest" and "coolest" songs but then screw around with them by censoring them to the shithouse because they might have a little swear word in the song...either play the song as it was meant to be, or dont play it at all...morons...

These damn servo savers.. I got 3 of them.. Took them up to get my cheap cheap fuel, it was $1.38 per L at the time. Should have saved around 18c using my vouchers.. The guy took 10 minuets looking at them.. he even got the damn magnifying glass out and looked at them.. One had the date smudged... it said 26th.4th. -- And he would accept it... I said WTF!!! These have only been out this year what year do you think it is 1996 or some sh1t!!

Idiot.. He wouldn’t accept any of my vouchers after I got angry... I’m going to write a letter of abuse.. Makes me feel better. :)

Some dick at uni today driving up and down in his shitbox lancer coupe. FYI- if i wanted to waste my time i could weld a milo can on the end of my exhaust too! Anyways .... i parked in the carpark and he parked next to me, walked up and asked me to "pop my hood" i was like wtf ? Then when i said no he asked if i it smokes the tyres ? All lancer drivers are the same

1. People (in any car) that cant keep to the left :banana:

What is the problem? It's simple, if you want to drive below the limit KEEP LEFT! When your finished

passing someone on the Freeway get in the left lane ya knucklehead.

2. Young engineers, :P

Fresh degree, 6 months experience and they think they own the world...well ya don't boy! smug arrogant

wanker, you know SH)T now take you hair product and deisel t-shirt and p!$s off!

3. Airlines

Or more accurately the people that use them, as soon as the aircraft comes to a halt these idiots are on

their feet, sticking their collective smelly asses in your face while they're grabbing their laptops from the

overhead locker like its their last meal then stand next to you for 10 minutes swinging the same crappy

laptop in your face ,waiting for the hatch to open, all the while talking to poor hostee about some dreary

deal that will save their company 8 bucks. Man i just want to take my complimentary hot towel and

choke them!!!! Die boring person

4. Companys who think they own you :banana:

I have a life outside of work you fascist, you want me to work longer pay me more, Whats that? you

dont want to pay me to work extra hours...we'll get some else, i'm a contractor ya schmuck!

5. $hit boxes doing fly-bys :)

After you finally relent and give them a late night thrill when no ones looking...1st, 2nd speedlimit

then 5 seconds later....whooosh there goes loser-boy in his loser-mobile honking his horn is mock

triumph while his loser mate yells something out the window speeding off into the distance,... face it loser

your a loser (message to self, be kinder to losers)

Man, that felt good....best thread ever :PBJ:

Edited by Mr. Keets

1. People (in any car) that cant keep to the left :rant:

What is the problem? It's simple, if you want to drive below the limit KEEP LEFT! When your finished

passing someone on the Freeway get in the left lane ya knucklehead.

2. Young engineers, :D

Fresh degree, 6 months experience and they think they own the world...well ya don't boy! smug arrogant

wanker, you know SH)T now take you hair product and deisel t-shirt and p!$s off!

3. Airlines

Or more accurately the people that use them, as soon as the aircraft comes to a halt these idiots are on

their feet, sticking their collective smelly asses in your face while they're grabbing their laptops from the

overhead locker like its their last meal then stand next to you for 10 minutes swinging the same crappy

laptop in your face ,waiting for the hatch to open, all the while talking to poor hostee about some dreary

deal that will save their company 8 bucks. Man i just want to take my complimentary hot towel and

choke them!!!! Die boring person

4. Companys who think they own you :blink:

I have a life outside of work you fascist, you want me to work longer pay me more, Whats that? you

dont want to pay me to work extra hours...we'll get some else, i'm a contractor ya schmuck!

5. $hit boxes doing fly-bys :D

After you finally relent and give them a late night thrill when no ones looking...1st, 2nd speedlimit

then 5 seconds later....whooosh there goes loser-boy in his loser-mobile honking his horn is mock

triumph while his loser mate yells something out the window speeding off into the distance,... face it loser

your a loser (message to self, be kinder to losers)

Man, that felt good....best thread ever :PBJ:

:) everything above also... replace engineers with new IT admins.

Also thos stupid f**king dancing bananas :PBJ: ARGGHHH!!

My Samsung D600 is starting to grind my gears..

Awesome everything except....

When you send a message it does not save it and.... You type the text.. hit Options with your left thumb..click send..click in the To: box..press the first letter of the person you want to send it 2.. Click to select that person.. click select with you thumb again.. puts number in the To: box.. Then click one more time to send the flippen msg!!!

And it doesnt even save it.. If you want to save your sms's that you send you have to press send and save.... meaning you must press down not just the one select button..

Grrr..

That is all.