SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

what grind my gears?

still not having a r34, still waiting to sort out issues with this import company, going on 7months now! FUN!!!!.

i'll never import again!

*end rant*

Crazy..Riaz imported a R34 GT-T from Jspec and had it within a month!

what grind my gears?

still not having a r34, still waiting to sort out issues with this import company, going on 7months now! FUN!!!!.

i'll never import again!

*end rant*

!!! I remembered your thread!! You were supposed to receive it like dec last year or jan this year!! OMG. Did u pay them a certain amount of deposit?

Panel beaters who take ur car out for a joy ride and then when u get it back ur exhaust makes a wierd clunky noise...

People in big 4WDS, and how they think they own the road and dont have to look right when moving out of a round about!

1. People who try to weasel out of accidents that are there fault

2. Speed cameras

3. Unmarked police cars

4. Riced up Hyundai's (especially excels)

5. Hyundai's in general

6. the 'soccer mum'

Ok Ok I've got another one... (this may have been mentioned before so I will apologise in advance)....

What really GRINDS my gears...

You pull up to a petrol station and all the bowsers are taken.

You pick a car to park behind and patiently wait while the car in front is filling up.

Two long minutes have gone by and they are still filling up. Everyone else is now walking towards the shop to pay.

Another two long minutes have gone by and they are finally putting the filler cap back on. They then reach into the car to get their wallet/purse and walk off to the shop.

Phew, shouldn't be much longer now you're thinking...waiting... waiting... really starting to get those gears grinding... what could they be doing?.... OMG - Nooooo.... they must be getting milk or something.... waiting... waiting... OMG... It can't be happening. I don't believe it. They have decided to do a weekly shop!! :) Meanwhile the bowsers have seen another set of cars and you're still waiting!

Finally, they pay and walk out of the shop and look at you as if they didn't even realise you were parked behind them, WAITING! :D

When your at a petrol station waiting behind a car and some one comes from the opposite way and steals the petrol bowser infront of the car infront of you, you then have to reverse out and let the car go then pull back in

thats when you wait until they go into the shop and kick the f**k out of all their panels, then do a runner going "teeheeheehee"

...or you can just revers and go to another one i suppose......but wheres the fun in that :dry:

Edited by KLowN

When i put my washing in the basket and its the first thing in there, my mum works full time for that week, so everything else piles on top of my stuff during the week, then when she finally does the washing my stuff doesnt get done for another week cos there was too much other stuff ontop !!! SOO IRRITATING !!

and do say anythnig about i should do washing myself hahaha :dry:

Your neighbour who asks you to wash his car when you have finished washing yours.

Female Cops / Authority Figures, they think they don't get taken seriously so they become assholes.

People going through school zones at either 30km or 60km know one seems to do 40

Edited by Dood

i got a gear grinder that happened to me today.

When the car in front of you takes your parking spot that you (thought you) found after you've done none/one/two/three or more laps around the block to find parking.

Northbridge saturday night's the worst. Talk about being in the right place at the right time...