SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG

Anyone drove along past Mullaloo beach lately? They have these speed bumps now which are almost the same colour as the road, no white lines like the norm. Twice now (was a few weeks between) iv'e gone flying over them without seeing them! :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

• 2 months later...

gtfo the fkn right lane... this lane is for the living brrrr soooooooo maddddd

spotting a unmarked cop car behind me then some other random dick trys to cut me off right in front of the cop i had to hop the curb. so i was mad but i through its ok the cop will pull this tool over and he will get whats coming to him. u guessed it the cop did nothing Nothing NOTHING brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

seeing a black rav4 do an ilegal utern through red lights infront of me. then i go and after a few seconds a couple of bike cops come up behind me i think good they will pick up the rav4. no why would they do that. they try pulling me over, i can still see the rav4 in front of me, and not until they run a another set of lights to the cops realized and decide to go after the correct car. fyi i was driving a orange jeep

the freeway road works

the stupidity of the wa electorate. im not ripping on who got in, but peoples understanding of the electoral system, why they voted for who they voted, and who they thought they voted for

the poor as excuse for organization on the freeway bike hike

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

1. Media propaganda fuelling hate towards true car enthusiasts.(excludes Neanderthals and Egotistical types e.g knuckle dragger's)

2. Police Power in regards to Hoon Laws it is at Gestapo Levels and They feed the conformist society we live in well.

3. Witnessing police driving in a dangerous manner through traffic in Japanese Sports vehicle. However you do the same

early in the morning with no civilians around on a free-way and you are to much of a risk being on the road?. It does not work both ways.

4. Police engaging in pursuits in high traffic situations? The irony of this is that in order to Police something safely it is not advisable to Double the statistic present at any time

E.g If someone is seen doing 200km/h through traffic police should monitor the vehicle covertly. Not engage the suspect with guns blazing and truthfully put peoples lives at risk.

5. WRX's owned by police Force Why?it is counter-intuitive mention how many they have written off. But you wont see that on that paper but you'll be on the front page

6. The fact i should have a right to drive my vehicle somewhere and meet new people who are just as obsessed with my car as they are with there vehicle.

7. People driving faster when it rains??? rain = NO grip especially when you have to slam the brakes.

8. The new ADR Emission Scheme it counters many Governing rules on itself.

9. MEDIA

10. Why is there a R34 GTR club in perth... was there not a R32, R33 , R35 + the Classic GT'Rs and Skylines.

This is me on a good day.

• 9 months later...

It shits me off to the max I got 5 auto shops in midland with all of them selling the same cheap shit crap.

1. SUPER CRAP AUTO selling the worst wiper blades ever same with tryco and all crap. Seems like ebay got my money this time to some in the eastern states I payed $60 for some really good wiper blades molded into the arm like the holden VF

2. Why can't the 5 shops start selling thing cheaper. And make a turnover on quantity. Otherwise ebay will just keen winning like I saved 30 buck on bendix pads then the guy down the road.