SAU Community

[vic] Exe Drag Day! Sat, 24th June - Heathcote Raceway

flameboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INFO UPDATED!!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST AND IF UR ON THE LIST, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO [email protected]

IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED ON THE LIST... PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]

put DRAGDAY as the subjects... and put your details....

that will greatly make it easier for me to send updates via email....

last year we got 100 car plus on the list...

only 50 turn up... i got 10 runs and the most of ppl just do 3-5 runs and then sit and watch....

and we had to finish early coz no one do anymore run... but dont worry about the numbers.... not everyone come and they dont arrive all at once... some arrive midday....

Edited by flameboy

can u turn up whenever u want ???

i thought u have to be there in the morning so they can check your car out quickly ???

and we had to finish early coz no one do anymore run... but dont worry about the numbers.... not everyone come and they dont arrive all at once... some arrive midday....

aww thats no good to hear james.

I also have bad news... some sort of squeal coming from around the cam cover area on idle, at all tempereatures... not cool.. Put me back on the 'interested' list, as I'm not going to cane it up the quarter until the problem is properly diagnosed.

still waiting to hear back on this :D ??

I dont wana turn up at like 10 am or something and find out i cant race cause ive missed the scrutinering part..... ????????

can u turn up whenever u want ???

i thought u have to be there in the morning so they can check your car out quickly ???