SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

oooooooo get Dark to come along with his fancy pants camera and setup... he'll get some really nice poster pin up shots

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rchoo, CrispyFries and Sarumatix I recon your 4 doors look great.

-Ben

Thanks Ben :banana: Your's looks pretty nice as well!

We should try to get more 4 doors out to DECA, we had 2 last time.

your 4 door looks pretty good merlin, and thats some pretty fat rubber on the back!

What is the front spoiler that you have on yours? im looking at getting a new one soon and that one looks alright.

-Ben

Cheers for that inark, i ended up doing a bit of a search on the net theres some alright ones other there i just didnt want anything too full on. i was thinking of getting a full kit but still unsure if i want to go that way yet.

Hmm, I'll have to decide what kit I'm going with eventually...

Anyone know where to get 33 4 door skirts cheaper than carmate?

PM me the kit details and price carmate has quoted you. I should be able to get it cheaper, we buy a lot of stuff from them.

Cheers Hus, I'm months away from getting them though. Carmate is just the cheapest 4 door gtr style skirts I've found so far on the web. Will shoot you a pm when I'm actually ready to do something about it.

J

screw 4 door GTR skirts... get those FK ones... i reckon the R33 4 Door kit looks good unlike most R33 kits. If your gonna pay top dollar (which u are going to) you may as well get something less stockish.

on 2nd thoughts those skirts would look silly unless you had a full kit cause theyre huge... SO GET IT ALL!!

:P

haha, do you have fk shares or something?

it's too out there for my liking, prefer something a little more subtle and less VIP looking :P

The msports is a bit better, but I don't like the bottom of the front bar. Hard to tell what any of those kits would really look like anyway with those dodgy photoshopped wheels