SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread.

over the last few weeks i've been thinking about trading the old R31 sedan in for a R32 or R34 Sedan... I like them. when they're done properley they look very nice.

and sedans are easier to get in the back seat.

Hi Guys,

I've a white R32 GTS4 4dr, I had it for 5 years. Standard except for the exhaust (3") and the usual panel airfilter. Thinking about doing "stuff" to it :wave:

I'll post photo's soon

Yeah mate stick some pics up give us a look..

Here is my 1993 R33 4dr GTS25t

has a full 3" exhaust, front mounted intercooler, pod filter, Turbosmart Type II BOV and HKS Hiper D coilovers.

The wheels are 20 x 8.5" DUB 'Big Homie' wrapped in 225/30 nangkang tyres. They are NOT a $2500 Tempe special wheel either......

I have since purchased a Bosch 040 pump, Power FC w/ Hand Controller and some 740cc Nismo injectors. Am on the lookout for a decent turbo upgrade now and hopefully around 350rwhp.

post-979-1153555428.jpg

post-979-1153555451.jpg

post-979-1153555474.jpg

post-979-1153555499.jpg

post-979-1153555534.jpg

Where are your tyres?

I like those rims, i would probably be scared to drive the car with those wheels.

By the way, any one that cant tell the difference between 20" cheapies and the real thing is not worth having a conversation with.

I would love a set of rims like that for mine, or for my celsior.

the tyres are there somewhere :)

they certainly dont make for a very comforting ride. I am going to get som 35 profile tyres next time to settle it a little.

1 rim has a small scratch, courtesy of my lovely girlfriend trying to curb hop!

Here is my 1993 R33 4dr GTS25t

has a full 3" exhaust, front mounted intercooler, pod filter, Turbosmart Type II BOV and HKS Hiper D coilovers.

The wheels are 20 x 8.5" DUB 'Big Homie' wrapped in 225/30 nangkang tyres. They are NOT a $2500 Tempe special wheel either......

I have since purchased a Bosch 040 pump, Power FC w/ Hand Controller and some 740cc Nismo injectors. Am on the lookout for a decent turbo upgrade now and hopefully around 350rwhp.

Hi Lads and ladies, your pics, is that ride height or are your coils adjustable. Im looking at lowering my ride 93' r33 4 door (identical color match to yours) and was wondering if youve been defected for the height

Regards Evan

PS) Looks mad as!!!!

adjustable HKS coilovers, havent been defected in 12mths :)

touch wood....

Nice, where did you pick up the coil overs, and if you dont mind me asking how much.

Also, do you cruise around at the height in your pics or raise them up?

Im thinking of lowering my ride but dont want to get defected straight away and waste the $350 for a full new setup.

Regards Evan

Thanks Savage Bliss! Haha! - I'm still undecided...250-300kW and sleeper look, or 200kW + Vertex Kit = D1 look? Looking at yours makes me wanna go the latter... :(

Yeah I'm a fan of the sleeper! But also the latter :(

Any of you guys going to polish up the 4 door and come to Shepparton this sat 29

Well, i live in adelaide so it would be kinda hard BUT if you guys are interesed in comming over im trying to setup a foundraising cruise around adealide for the Leukaemia Foundation.

Regards Evan

Edited by EMZ R33

Hey Guys, just wondering what you people thought of my ride.

Mostly standard with the exception of new rims, Uni filter, stereo, window tint, custom parcel shelf (to fit the 4 way 6X9's in), and im looking to get it lowered.

Click on the links below the pic to see more pics of my Skyline.

So.....what to ya all think???

Regards Evan

Nice, where did you pick up the coil overs, and if you dont mind me asking how much.

Also, do you cruise around at the height in your pics or raise them up?

Im thinking of lowering my ride but dont want to get defected straight away and waste the $350 for a full new setup.

Regards Evan

I got the coilovers 2nd hnd from 'spoolup' from the forums, paid just under $1K for them.

Car is permanently at that height, DUMPED :(

Guys, I need your feedback. Just changed the wheels on the R34 GTX. They used to have R32 GTR Wheels, now they've got the Kakimoto Racing 17" Wheels.

What do you guys think, keep the kakimoto's or put some 18" Wheels in different colour?

Link to pics are here: http://www.allblitz.com.au/cars/019_nskyline34gtxwhite.htm

Cheers,

Husnu.