SAU Community

R32 R33 R34 4 Doors

RCHOO

really like the rims, love white car with black rims. the eyelids look great aswell. Not a fan at all for the interior inserts, Not sure if its meant to look like a marble stone finish or something but considering the rest of the car is made out of grey plastic (two tone) i don't think it goes well at all, expecially the door inserts. Maybe if you wrapped the seats (front and back) with some nice black leather and did the dash in a dark grey or black then yea the marble would go with it.

Just my opinion.

But dude a very very nice looking r34, looks really tough. GO THE BLACK RIMS!!!!!!! You reckon they would suit r33 white sedan?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wheels came off an R33 GTS-t. They would look great if the car is lowered. Standard height looks ugly. Good thing the 34 has coilovers or it wouldn't look as nice. I'm having mixed feelings with the wheels. One day i like them, the next i think of replacing them with 18" Gold Wheels. My minds playing games with me :pirate:

Thanks for your opinion regarding interior. I personally like it, it came down from Japan like that :D

Gold is good :pirate:

AS soon as he mentioned gold i thought of your car..

But at the same time i do like the Black rims so i would

leave the Kakimotos on....

those rear lights on the 32's and 33's just dont do it for me

I can't stand the lights on the 33 4 door! They look hidious! I love the 32 lights... I mean... C'mon! Eh? :D

Edited by Savage Bliss

I reckon the 32 looks the best all over, 34 second and 33 a distant last (but they can look tough as, like the one here with 20s!) - however, the IMPUL 33 sedan looks hot IMHO, even the tailights... ;)

Also, allblitz I'm not a fan of the Kakimoto rims on the 34...I reckon the 32 GTR rims looked better...mesh rims need to be silver! :D my 2c!

Edited by 4doorHCR32

32's lights are the most random of all, worse than the 33. 34 are the best.

ps the one on 20's has the same rear lights that everyother 33 sedan has. This could get into a large opinion debate. I got my car cos i think its mad, i'm guessing thats why you guys bought urs too, thats all that matters aye ;-)

Edited by 33Sedan

32's lights are the most random of all, worse than the 33. 34 are the best.

ps the one on 20's has the same rear lights that everyother 33 sedan has. This could get into a large opinion debate. I got my car cos i think its mad, i'm guessing thats why you guys bought urs too, thats all that matters aye ;-)

Random? ;) How are they random? :happy: 33 lights look like they've come from the spliced DNA of 32 lights... but with very serious side affects!

what i mean by random is atleast the 33 has a garnish which is the same colour as the lights bit. where the 32 has two blotches of grey on either side of the boot. looks outta place especially since they are squared off. I never said the 33 lights were great. i just think they are more organised tha the 32. 34 rules though

Oh and the dna pliced thing. It's called evolution ;-) evolve to better things ;-) okay okay neway. i think they should have just put the bloody 32 coupe lights on the 32 sedan and the 33 coupe lights on the 33 sedan. don't see why they had to go all creative. They even stuffed up the 33 s2 sedan lights but they had the right idea aye?

Edited by 33Sedan

I just want one (R34 4dr) cause they do have the best tail lights! Hubby's got an R33 coupe and now I want an R34 sedan as a daily, he prefers the R33 tail lights but I am for the R34, there is just something about the R34 that gets me. mmmmm delicious! ;)

Know anyone with an R34 GT-T sedan for sale?

I just want one (R34 4dr) cause they do have the best tail lights! Hubby's got an R33 coupe and now I want an R34 sedan as a daily, he prefers the R33 tail lights but I am for the R34, there is just something about the R34 that gets me. mmmmm delicious! ;)

I can organise to import one from Japan for you. PM me if interested :happy:

Have a look at Allblitz near the top of this page.

He may be able to help you

Cheers

PS..SE subs where abouts