SAU Community

Illawarra Sau Members

alexr33

:cheers: I was wondering if there where any sau members in the illawarra so we can maybe get a cruise happening

one day.

I first found out about sau at Blackbutt reserve on a cruise day and decided to join, but i havnt heard of any cruises going on down this way. ;)

hehe adrian u smart ass,

hey alex welcome aboard, theres never really many skyline cruises goin on in or from the gong so it would be good one day to organise somethin...

cheers...ben.

lol jas id luv to see my car out too lol i dont think its seen daylight for yonks haha, but yeh very soon i guess... be good to get somethin goin, winter now so hopefully we done have shithouse weather constantly

ben...

lol jas id luv to see my car out too lol i dont think its seen daylight for yonks haha, but yeh very soon i guess... be good to get somethin goin, winter now so hopefully we done have shithouse weather constantly

ben...

no worrys

im scared i will loss my license again

lost it for 2 years and got it back now

lol

my mate glen or ben will drive for me.ill have my 19 " wheels on for the cruise

needa get the car detailed

Hi, I am also from the Gong and I have been along to a few SAU cruises and had a good time.

When you consider the number of Skylines around Wollongong these days we should be able to get together for a cruise.