SAU Community

Slowly Wrecking My Hr30 2 Door!

works 510

oops!! posted what I wanted in your other post.. I'll put it here again for the hell of it:

If no one wants it as a complete car I would be interested in the black triangle shaped trim in front of the rear wheels from both sides and if it has power windows and mirrors then all the window switches and both the mirrors.

Im pretty sure most of the power window switches are screwed and its got a power mirror switch on dash but dunno if that works because it doesn't have the mirrors :D

Ill check it out tho.

Waz,

I am after some trim bits. SS trim that goes around the drivers door opening, RH rear 1/4 trim piece(the black strip that goes down the side), The cover for the top of the rear shock that goes on the parcel shelf. I will take the complete passenger side door if you want to sell that, must be complete though.

Let me know if you have them and I will get out to pick them up asap.

Jake

Edited by turbo510

Waz,

I am after some trim bits. SS trim that goes around the drivers door opening, RH rear 1/4 trim piece(the black strip that goes down the side), The cover for the top of the rear shock that goes on the parcel shelf. I will take the complete passenger side door if you want to sell that, must be complete though.

Let me know if you have them and I will get out to pick them up asap.

Jake

Yo jake, we'll take this one by one....

ss trim, have to be sold has pair, pretty sure seals behind them might be screwed.

rear quarter trim, also sold as pair.

Rear strut tower covers, there is no such thing i dont think.

Dont know about door atm....

Best bet is for you to come ozdat dinner and we'll discuss this alittle more :)

Cheers,

Waz.

Also got some r31 mags... pair of Ti's and pair of interceptors.

And i might be after a early style 'non coverd' driverside tail light to complete a pair. Could prosibly trade some parts for one? :mellow:

Edited by works 510

I "NEEEEED" the drivers door window regulator (assuming its got electric windows).

George,

It's same as four door and you must have a squillion over there.

What's happening with our little deal?

Cheers, D