SAU Community

Slowly Wrecking My Hr30 2 Door!

works 510

George,

It's same as four door and you must have a squillion over there.

What's happening with our little deal?

Cheers, D

The four doors are too damn rare here. Compared to r32s anyway. I'll have a look in the directory for car wreckers surely somewhere up north will have something.

I'll get the Dizzy sent next week :-) Its at course and at the moment its locked up because of midyear recess. Do you need a cap with it aswell? (You know theres no where in NZ where you can buy a new distributor cap for a L20et, but I got a brand new one in a Nissan box off trademe for $25NZD).

The four doors are too damn rare here. Compared to r32s anyway. I'll have a look in the directory for car wreckers surely somewhere up north will have something.

I'll get the Dizzy sent next week :-) Its at course and at the moment its locked up because of midyear recess. Do you need a cap with it aswell? (You know theres no where in NZ where you can buy a new distributor cap for a L20et, but I got a brand new one in a Nissan box off trademe for $25NZD).

Just a good dizzy will be fine thank you George.

I have a brand new Echlin cap here I bought on ebay for AU$20.00 and my stock one is still ok.

I want it for a spare as sure as hell, sometime in the future, 20 or 30 years from now, I might need one.

Thanks,

Dennis

• 3 months later...

Just wondering if you still have the front seats and whether you could post a photo of them.

I am trying to get a matching pair of front seats for my DR30 and I think the seats in the HR30 coupe are the same or similar.

cheers

Just wondering if you still have the front seats and whether you could post a photo of them.

I am trying to get a matching pair of front seats for my DR30 and I think the seats in the HR30 coupe are the same or similar.

cheers

A month or so too late. :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...