SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

if ur a skyline driver or any type or driver u have to read this.

today.....around 8.20 i was in a accident that nearly caused me to die.

im travelling on the left lane and suddendly a holden com VZ SS comes onto my lane without indication. i slam on the brakes and avoided the contact....after i beeped the c**t and after a few seconds he slams on em again WITHOUT any traffic infront of him. the c**t was cleary playing me. at that point i go on the right lane and go beside him, i wind my window down and so did he....i ask him wtf he was doing and coud he even drive. after taht he takes a puff of his cig and pifs it into my car. i got cut so i told him to pull over and we'll settle this. its which at this point he goes.

"AS IF UR F*KN ASIAN SHIT BOXES COULD KEEP UP WITH THIS"

he begins to accell and so do i (we are like traviling 30-40 we were practicly stationary at the cig indident) i keep up with him and begin to pull away (i wasnt draggin we were going like 60 and dont ask how i hear these things pull like 250rwkw) ITS AT THIS POINT HE F*KN ON PURPOSE HITS MY REAR LEFT, I SPIN OUT OFF THE ROAD INTO A GUTTER, SHOOT UP INTO THE AIR (not really but u no wat i mean) AND INTO A POLE.

this guy actually seriously tried to kill me.....i called the cops got him arrested for recklus indangerment....think we gonna sue the c**t....

i think theres some serious dmg might be a ride off :(

did i mention that i was late for my english exam aswell....

now that i think of it 2 days before this a car loads of boguns were dising me about driving a asian car and being full on racist....and the guy who hit me today was also i think at least......aussie...

wat can i do guys

Edited by anjoO

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man some of u guys seriously take this stuff to seriously. i just thought id tell u wat happened...and here come these idiots makn useless comments.

i wasnt dragging the guy.......if i was i think i woulda gotten into the shit by the cops that were behind us.

Edited by anjoO

If the cops were behind you why did you have to call the cops?

Sorry but im going to be the first to say this story reeks of bullshit. You either have to be the unluckiest R34 owner in the world (whats that, 3 accidents now?), you cant drive and obviously dont understand how your actions affect other people (e.g. maybe you hit him?) or you are making this all up and want attention.

Why would he purposely damage his car and throw himself in jail? He would also be up for alot more than "recklus indangerment" if this were true (the special rulings of attempted manslaughter spring to mind).

If the story is true, what can you do? Wait for his insurance to pay you out and buy a new car.

Take some pics of the car and post them up.

Edited by Amaru

there was 2 witnesses....and if u didnt notice heathonton rd has a police station dosnt mean there were actual cops behind me.

yeh if i hit him why the hell am i here and his in jail....u could only understand if u were at the place........i dont have the car anymore it was towed to south melb somewhere.....and i am only aware of the one charge okai....i didnt say the only....anyone who was on that road at that time...which was quite alot i saw like 3 33s around a green one a red one and a white one....maybe they can back me up

Edited by anjoO

man some of u guys seriously take this stuff to seriously. i just thought id tell u wat happened...and here come these idiots makn useless comments.

i wasnt dragging the guy.......if i was i think i woulda gotten into the shit by the cops that were behind us.

pics or ban!?

smells a bit fishy to me.. where did this happen??

ill get pics asap and ill show it to all the wanker who think im full of shit...

happened on heathonton road just before intersection on power rd going towards dande cummin from e/hills

Interested to see the pics dude, like the other guy said, this is either bullshit or you are the unluckiest guy in the world.

funny how they wernt my fault.......

there was 2 witnesses....and if u didnt notice heathonton rd has a police station dosnt mean there were actual cops behind me.

But you said above you specifically werent dragging because the "cops behind you" wouldnt have liked it very much.

Contradiction #2 for this story. If you do manage to post photos ill remove my posts and publically call myself a wanker.

why does that have to mean they were directly behind me...if i drive past the station.....its the same thing...would u ever do a thing....

and ill hold u to ur word....wanker.....speakn in future reference

What colour was his car?

EDIT: And what side of the car hit the "pole".

his car was black...

and the pole hit my RIGHT wwhich i no sounds like bs if im on his right but because he hit my rear left.....i fished tailed all the way infront of him...and around to the left...into a pole..and i was facing the other way....hard to picture but i swear to god it happened....

OK dickhead, i read this

"he begins to accell and so do i (we are like traviling 30-40 we were practicly stationary at the cig indident) i keep up with him and begin to pull away"

now i read that and that registers to me that you are drag racing, now i tried to help you by saying edit it out incase the fuzz read this shit.

OK dickhead, i read this

"he begins to accell and so do i (we are like traviling 30-40 we were practicly stationary at the cig indident) i keep up with him and begin to pull away"

now i read that and that registers to me that you are drag racing, now i tried to help you by saying edit it out incase the fuzz read this shit.

my bad its just i thought it was clear wen i said we were goiung 30-40 but i guess after i said i pulleed away from him i messed it up...my bad man my bad

Edited by anjoO

19 people viewing 1 thread has to be some kinda of a record.....

No, the BALLS thread actualy attracted more ppl than this :(

But aside from tht, guys...throw him a freakin bone...I don't think he's got much reason to come in here and bullshit about his car being written off...he's already copped a lot of shit in his other threads

If this was all true then Anjo0 you are very unlucky and maybe ur 34 was jinxed...All I can say is hope your insurance covers you, the guy tht did this gets whats coming to him and all you guys out there, show him a bit of support. and put urself in his shoes. He's come to the one place (Skyline forums) hoping to get a bit of support after a terrible incident..