Skyline Abuse!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate i dont no about u but listen

my cars been smashed up 3 times in the last 2 months.....one of which was on the same day i get it back.....and other was on the day of my english exam.....u rkn i wouldnt feel crap....that car cost me 30k and from all this crap thats happened i doubt my cars even worth 25k.

when the hell did the story change.......u tell me okai...and well go from there....story didnt change mate.....its jsut that some people assume things without thinkin Oh hang on....maybe he ment.......

Well u have edited the first post 3 or 4 times from what i can tell seeing as i got in late and missed you original post. Good idea to exclude how you were "pulling away" aka dragging this guy and other assorted details that i missed out on.

Come on man its the internet and as you've said before you dont exactly have a lot of credibilty. As they said no point getting worked up or anything, you know he truth, just seems from my point of view you are distorting it.

edit: the "my car has been smashed up 3 times in 2 months" comment might be an indicator that maybe something is amiss.

did it cost u or your daddy 30k? cause i don't know too many 18yr olds with 30k lying round, or that can get a loan for that much while still at school.

ahahah mate give it up, no point getting into this shit. Who gives a f**k if daddy brought the car for him, i wish my daddy brought me my car >_<

hell yer, im gonna go ask him right now as a matter of fact ill know what he will say but its worth a shot.

Anyway if you are old enough to drink, time to drown your sorrows >_<

ahahah mate give it up, no point getting into this shit. Who gives a f**k if daddy brought the car for him, i wish my daddy brought me my car :nyaanyaa:

ah the irony... you say my threads are full of shit and yet you are the main contributor to this latest "masterpiece" >_<

hell yer, im gonna go ask him right now as a matter of fact ill know what he will say but its worth a shot.

Anyway if you are old enough to drink, time to drown your sorrows >_<

agreed, a drink will be good.

i think hes just sh*t at explainin, and not real consistent in what he says, but from what i was told in person by him and his brother who was in the car (very credible, and i dont doubt his story) was there may have been some words exchanged and the other guy wasnt happy about it, and deliberately drove into andru, what was said and what speed they were doing who knows, but the fact of it still was this idiot in the other car, deliberately hit andru, endangering everyone, including his own wife/girlfirend/sister who was in the car with him, then after it all, this idiot was all happy, havin a smoke, smilin at the cops while he told his story.

ahahah mate give it up, no point getting into this shit. Who gives a f**k if daddy brought the car for him, i wish my daddy brought me my car >_<

LOL, honestly paradizzle, dont take this the wrong way, im not arguing here, but wouldnt u take a 34 GTt if ur daddy offered to buy you one? i mean, i wouldnt, i'd much rather a supra personnaly, but u know what im getting at

Man i would sue that guys ass till hes broke!! Make him pay for every pannel of your car. A whole new respray.. ohh wait the insurance will pay for that ooops..

He will just get his license taken off him and be charged some fine..

Edited by siddr20

YOUR A KNOB! You delibrately instegated an altercation with someone who, (If no one was around) deliberately went out of his way to cut you off and then brake test you without provocation!

Someone willing to do that would not be the smartest choice to have a go at and then have a bitch when it comes back at you.

Effectively, a dog ran right up to you in a local park and snapped at your heel but started to continue on. Then because you decided that this wasn't right, you chased the dog and started poking it with a stick and surprise, surprise, it turned around and bit you!

Then. . . .you run home to mummy (this forum) to blame the dog (commonwhore) and seek simpathy for doing something stupid!

Humans are much more complex than dogs but the same common sense applies

You wanted to play with the big boys and you got flogged. What would have happened if he did pull over and he had been trained to fight then it would be you who was a right off, but your precise piece of metal would have been spotless so it would have all been worth it! Learn your lesson and grow up >_<

YOUR A KNOB! You delibrately instegated an altercation with someone who, (If no one was around) deliberately went out of his way to cut you off and then brake test you without provocation!

Someone willing to do that would not be the smartest choice to have a go at and then have a bitch when it comes back at you.

Effectively, a dog ran right up to you in a local park and snapped at your heel but started to continue on. Then because you decided that this wasn't right, you chased the dog and started poking it with a stick and surprise, surprise, it turned around and bit you!

Then. . . .you run home to mummy (this forum) to blame the dog (commonwhore) and seek simpathy for doing something stupid!

You wanted to play with the big boys and you got flogged. What would have happened if he did pull over and he had been trained to fight then it would be you who was a right off, but your precise piece of metal would have been spotless so it would have all been worth it! Learn your lesson and grow up >_<

if he was trained he would of...man its people like who talk like "u dont no the c**t wat if this wat if that" but in fact u no nothing of me or even if i no how to fight...i dont need to explain to u why i would or wouldnt pick a fight...but eveyrone who needs to no, nos i can....weapon or not

i dare say im a 34 and ur a 33 hahahahha

dont take it seriously.....

Edited by anjoO

bad luck dude.... all i can say is the sour grapes sure come out on this site... what a bunch of jelous girls..oh dady bought him a car and now hes crashed it im gonna rag on him... hes obviously not lying even if he cant tell a good story so just swallow it mkay

oh biatch plz

So you had a *life threatening crash* but still went to school to do an english exam?

does your school not accept doctors certificates if your absent from an exam?

one of my friends wrote off his n13 the day of a year 12 maths exam and the doctors certificate allowed him to do it on another day.

bullshit.jpg

Edited by hayden49