SAU Community

World Cup!

Jetdat

Guest IH8VEE8S

fkn kents just lost 50 bux :)

there goes my lunch money for the week.

as much as i'm not a fan of australia's soccer team i still got soooo excited when they played the way they did in the last 10 minutes.

still ZERO chance against brazil, might be a challenge to croatia but not brazil.

LMFAO how funny is that ad with the old dude bagging the aussies :O:D:D

love that kent

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ways to win a world cup match:

1) Get an Egyptian Referee

2) Push the Keeper whenever possible

ways to win a world cup match

1)not blaming anyone

2)good team work

3)skillful player

Guest IH8VEE8S
ways to win a world cup match

1)not blaming anyone

2)good team work

3)skillful player

ways to help enjoy a world cup match

1)get a fkn unbiased commentater

2)get a fkn unbiased commentater

3)get a fkn unbiased commentater

Guest IH8VEE8S

he's actually originally English.

god i hate biased commentaters.

best commentater is Martin Tyler but he's even more biased when commentating in England's matches but still he's excellent.

Edited by IH8VEE8S

awsome game...nealy went asleap until the last 8min of goal action....how awsome was that!!

omfg do the japs dive...soft...and they paid the price...lucky to even get the bs goal in the first half...totally a pentaly...

yay!

the next match is gonna be wicked

Edited by khunjeng

Martin Tyler was right in his call about the controversial Japanese goal, it was utter BS and good on him for speaking out about it. Every call he made that night was cynical about the referee's and he had good points about their lack of experience. This is a World Cup game which makes or breaks entire teams (and countries), the best available referee's should be on field, which Tyler was stating and was 100% correct about. Australia won in the end so it makes no difference now.

GO AUSSIES!!! :):O:D

just got back from the crown...

the atmosphere was awesome, and when we scored those goals the place went crazy...great night...we played quite good actually..

and nice work funkymonkey with the topic :)

Guest IH8VEE8S
Martin Tyler was right in his call about the controversial Japanese goal, it was utter BS and good on him for speaking out about it. Every call he made that night was cynical about the referee's and he had good points about their lack of experience. This is a World Cup game which makes or breaks entire teams (and countries), the best available referee's should be on field, which Tyler was stating and was 100% correct about. Australia won in the end so it makes no difference now.

GO AUSSIES!!! :):O:D

in this game the commentater was Simon Hill not Martin Tyler, which game you talking about?

pissed off!!! lol

i put $10 on australia to win 2-1!!!!

that would've returned 6/1!!!

but no .... 2 wasn't enough...they had to get the 3rd! not happy

wish i was at crown or at fed square can just imagine the atmosphere

Good on the aussies for winning, and they played well in the last 10 minutes(lucky the jap's were attacking).

However i dont think they played that well, if it was against brazil or another top side they would have been down more than one goal. Their defence was sooooo open, a good team could have exploited them fully.

Where as at the other end it was always a traffic jam, and australia finally scored when the goalie came off his mark.

Good on the aussies for winning, but they must fix their defence to get anywhere

i think anyone who thinks that they woudl do well against a team like Brazil would have to be severly dellusional.

They should just enjoy their time there as much as possible... before coming back to australia to be heckled by the pathetic aussie media who hype everyone up while theyre winning and then turn on them like a pack of wolves as soon as they fail.

Bloody lost $10 to my fiances mum cause i said the Japs would win... stupid japs.

And i hear the "usual" hooligan behaviour was displayed in the Melb CBD overnight.

farking appaling.

I dont get why you have to trash/loot after a soccer game.

You never see it after an AFL/NRL grand final or anything

And people say they dont wanna be stereo typed