SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

I dont know, I am undecided but as far as it looks to me,

- behind the rear door its too short, but the doors look OK.

- the roof only has 1 sunroof no 2

- JP normally make kits for cars like cimas, celsiors, centuries, glorias etc. VIP's not wagons.

- Proportions look f**ked up

I dont know, I am undecided but as far as it looks to me,

- behind the rear door its too short, but the doors look OK.

- the roof only has 1 sunroof no 2

- JP normally make kits for cars like cimas, celsiors, centuries, glorias etc. VIP's not wagons.

- Proportions look f**ked up

Holy shit though!!, check out that interior, that deep, deep paint and those wheels - they rock. Might not be a Stagea, but as a fellow waggoneer, I dips me lid. :thumbsup:

Wholy Crap Nick yours is High!! No offense but MAN you could drive that thing along the beach on fraiser!

But mmMMmmMMmm love that dark green colour, that and the dark blue, like SK's, bloody nice!!

About that VIP stagea -

guys its a junction produce kit on a toyota crown wagon... those are factory up-spec crown headlights (with the chrome backgrounds) and front end, not S1 stagea... compare the size of the main headlight to the amber fog light - with the stageas there is a much bigger difference. look at the bonnet and shape of the grille, not stagea at all. The whole headlight is the wrong shape, hey.

that car is pretty well stock except for a lip extension and ride height, im pretty sure. Oh, and BMW Z3 guard vents.

Saw these in japan. Save for some mercs, this would be the finest waggin you could ever want to be seen in. Except for all of our own little bits of work in progress...

Speaking of work in progress... heres mine!

cant wait to get rid of some height... will be at the local car show 26th august. will have the kit from chris (AMS) by then, which means i can get the exhaust done, finally get one of SK's whiteline kits. Then, the scissor doors, and its DONE!!

post-24895-1152331096.jpg

post-24895-1152331326.jpg

post-24895-1152331516.jpg

post-24895-1152331756.jpg

post-24895-1152408802.jpg

Edited by qikstagea

nice stageas guys and contragulations mcnamg, welcome to the ever growing wa stagea club :sick:

we got 3 silver ones now on the forums in perth :D

6 stageas cruisin in perth will be sweet when we all get sorted out >_<

Thanks its been a long time coming for me but I cant wait to go crusing in the beast.

Will be cool to to go on a cruise and line the three silver stags up together for a few happy snaps thats provided that mr gtst doesnt mind us taking his mrs for a stagea threesome :D j/k

Wholy Crap Nick yours is High!! No offense but MAN you could drive that thing along the beach on fraiser!

But mmMMmmMMmm love that dark green colour, that and the dark blue, like SK's, bloody nice!!

Yeah I know, I did a quick measure one day and it was 400mm from wheel centre to guard, so it neads AT LEAST 2 inches (~50mm) drop. Problem is, I have a sneaking suspiscioun that my second turbo might be on its way out, so the SK suspension will have to wait a bit longer again...

When I decided the Stagea was the car for me, it was always going to be either dark green, dark blue (like SK's) or dark red (like Chris' old car).

A couple of pictures of mine at a local skyline owners meet - there was a nice S15 there too - mine was the only car there with unicorns - still a very rare sight in the UK - also notice the sunshine!

AND yes I know mine needs dropping by about a foot too! Before you guys mention it - it's on the list :)

post-27894-1152457302.jpgpost-27894-1152457364.jpg

Here's mine :thumbsup:

Pretty much stock - got a shift kit installed today tho!! I'd highly recommend it to anyone who has an auto!

Didn't go overboard on shift harshness - so the gear changes are still very smooth (dont notice 3rd to 4th change) but very instantaneous!! yay!!

post-23960-1152529408.jpg