SAU Community

Stock R33GTSt rwkw??

What rwkw does a completely stock R33 put down?? We've got the Melbourne SAU Dyno Day this Saturday and I'm curious what to expect from my stock R33. If they claim 187kw at the flywheel what can I expect on the dyno?

The only mod I've got is a Apexi SAFC which is getting tuned on Saturday so it'll be interesting to see what the SAFC alone does compared to stock R33.

I've watched well over 20 stock or near too R33 GTS25t's being dyno tuned, this is including @ least 8 different Dyno Dynamics dyno's (in 3 states), & based on what I've seen I'd say ~120-130rwkw is about the average for the breed :(

hey matt regarding my very light mods i've done 173.1rwkw@CAS on 12psi. Had ignition sensor problem with unichip due to age(not your fault i stressed). With new unichip done 178rwkw due to better ignition timing. anyway my internet been down for a while so here's my stats,

turbosmart 1 bv & type 2 bov

FMIC 600*300*75

02rush panel filter

unichip

173.1rwkw@12psi

~240kw

think got the power bug as not satisfied.

:(

ps done any times with your beast?

G'day Nath,

How are ya'? Long time no hear :(

Ahhhh shit :( did you have to buy another new UC?! Oh no! :) Was it the age of the UC or crank angle sensor? I'm glad you've got it all sorted now, but I still feel bad :(

173.1 - 178rwkw on only 12psi is a great result mate! + it basically matches my rwkw level with the same kind of mod's!. I went from 173rwkw to 183rwkw after replacing a Turbosmart bleed with a HKS EVC.

Jim's an awesome ECU tuner when it comes to Skylines, if there's power to be found in the ECU mapping he'll find it.

:lol: Yep mate you've been infected by the power bug :D I told ya' you would didn't I! :lol:

No I haven't hit the strip for ages! I'll eventually get some new times.

Matt.

Ahhhh shit  did you have to buy another new UC?! Oh no!  Was it the age of the UC or crank angle sensor? I'm glad you've got it all sorted now, but I still feel bad  

no i got ur one, yeah its the crank sensor signal, jim has to use a new unichip then downloaded the map to my one.

i'm happy but powerwise i need more more. :P

3" down to 2.5" Doh! :O Back pressure is more important with NA engines, forced induction engines just need those waste gases out as fast as possible! 3+" all the way through. Never mind, it won't take much to replace the 2.5" section later down the track.

OK, so you didn't need to buy a new UC, that's cool then :O

:lol: I bet this time next yr you'll have 200+rwkw & still looking for more :P