SAU Community

Rare Skyline Register

Another LM for the collection.

Mine was missing the C pillar stickers, japanese owner musn't have liked them :happy:

Otherwise has all the usual LM bits.

Don't have too many recent pics.

post-13979-1258024763_thumb.jpg post-13979-1258024844_thumb.jpg

A couple from the compliance shop.

post-13979-1258024936_thumb.jpg post-13979-1258024983_thumb.jpg

Still on stock wheels, can't get the white LM-GT4's I wanted, and haven't decide what else to put on it yet.

Another LM for the collection.

Mine was missing the C pillar stickers, japanese owner musn't have liked them :happy:

Otherwise has all the usual LM bits.

Don't have too many recent pics.

post-13979-1258024763_thumb.jpg post-13979-1258024844_thumb.jpg

A couple from the compliance shop.

post-13979-1258024936_thumb.jpg post-13979-1258024983_thumb.jpg

Still on stock wheels, can't get the white LM-GT4's I wanted, and haven't decide what else to put on it yet.

Awesome, Good to see another LM owner, there is also one more that will be up here soon.

I bought a spare pair about 4-5 years ago, To get your stickers go to nissan with your rego papers and the vin number or better just rock up in the car they cost $110 and they wont give them to you without proof of the car.

Unless someone still have them in stock or sellig them 2nd handed, the last time I enquire about LMGT4 they told me that they couldnt provide an ETA date and dont know when (I suppose they're discontinued). Another choice would be TE37s, similiar but slightly smaller spokes. I find the 5 or 6 spokes suit 33 more since we're fatter and rounder in terms of look.

Very nice car btw.

If its just a normal vinyl sticker, get someone to do it for you. I dont see a point in getting the original ones.

Those Nismo wordings on my LMGT4 came off and I just replace them with some I bought on ebay (I've measured them and gave the guy the dimensions I wanted). Cost me 10bucks and probably an 1hr worth to put them on. The original ones cost around 25bucks for 1 when I called access motorsports up and same with your C pillar stickers, Rays require proof of owning the rims before they sell them to you.

If its just a normal vinyl sticker, get someone to do it for you. I dont see a point in getting the original ones.

Those Nismo wordings on my LMGT4 came off and I just replace them with some I bought on ebay (I've measured them and gave the guy the dimensions I wanted). Cost me 10bucks and probably an 1hr worth to put them on. The original ones cost around 25bucks for 1 when I called access motorsports up and same with your C pillar stickers, Rays require proof of owning the rims before they sell them to you.

I might try the local Nissan dealer for a set of original stickers, they have surprised me before with getting GTR parts that I thought were no chance.

Otherwise, there are a couple of other LM owners on the UK GTR forum that are going to get some custom made, so i'll just pester them to be included.

I might try the local Nissan dealer for a set of original stickers, they have surprised me before with getting GTR parts that I thought were no chance.

Otherwise, there are a couple of other LM owners on the UK GTR forum that are going to get some custom made, so i'll just pester them to be included.

check my post after yours, nissan will get them for you, paid $110 about 4-5yrs ago not sure what they cost now , you need proof of the car. they come printed in the shape of the window/ pillar so when there put on they go on dead straight.

check my post after yours, nissan will get them for you, paid $110 about 4-5yrs ago not sure what they cost now , you need proof of the car. they come printed in the shape of the window/ pillar so when there put on they go on dead straight.

Thanks, i'll give them a try. I even found the part numbers for them in my R33 parts listing!!

The guys over at the UK GTROC forums were looking for someone to take a high res front on shot of their sticker so they can get some made up, apparently they are a bit hard to get over there. Any chance you could get a shot of one of yours some time?

Thanks, i'll give them a try. I even found the part numbers for them in my R33 parts listing!!

The guys over at the UK GTROC forums were looking for someone to take a high res front on shot of their sticker so they can get some made up, apparently they are a bit hard to get over there. Any chance you could get a shot of one of yours some time?

shoot me a link i have an idea to help out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rohan Good to see the ''package'' arrived, if you want some spare LM stickers i am getting a whole bunch of them from nissan for these Pommy LM owners that cant seem to find them anywhere.

more info here http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/125597-my-r33-l...tml#post1211682

I'm good thanks, couldn't justify spending on them unless I needed them. Expensive stickers huh ;) I'll need to add them to my insurance policy :D

Edited by gersfan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't qualify as an original factory release, but I own a 1995 GTR33 Do-luck Full Catalogue car. One feature on the car is the 360km/h speedometer. Last time I checked you cannot actually buy this from do-luck. They only released the 320km/h that everyone has including nismo. It carries a full aero wivern bodykit. The entire brace range and engine accessories. And rare 18" Rims that do-luck place on their track and show cars. I am the 3rd owner outright and 1st owner in Australia.